“Only Had Muffins, But...”

Beach Break Bakrie & Cafe
Ranked #12 of 84 Restaurants in Bethany Beach
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Homemade muffins, excellent coffee, plus sandwiches etc.
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I had muffins from this place and they were fantastic. A friend brought them back from a walk up to the beach one morning. Moist, flavorful and lots of different flavors to choose from.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Apparently everything is top-notch here. I've only had the salads, but the reviews suggest that their other offerings are just as good as what I've had. As for the salads: best in town. The greens are notably fresh and beautiful. The tomatoes are perfect: juicy, and probably not refrigerated. The location is great, and their outdoor seating is lovely. You can tell when a business is run with passion.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Maybe we caught them at an off time (around 11:30 a.m. on the Friday of Labor Day weekend)? Although there was not much of a line when we went in, the two people behind the counter spent quite a while chatting with the people in front of us before taking our order. It wasn't clear that you needed to specify the whole list of condiments when ordering a sandwich, and my chicken salad was definitely on the dry-and-bland side, so I wish I'd asked for onions and a side of mayo (I hate overly mayonnaised chicken/tuna salad, but this was too far in the opposite direction). Also, the woman who took our order and rang us up seemed almost like it was too much trouble to help us. Perhaps we didn't look sufficiently bourgeois?

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Bought fresh muffins & beach brittle - the best I've ever had. Sandwiches are to die for! Service was impeccable, friendly and fast. Cost was reasonable. All my 11 year old wanted to do was go back for more. Thank heavens Beach Break Bakrie is open year round! We'll be back this week.

Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in the other day to check out this lovely bakery. The sevice was veey friendly and I was impressed with the food. The muffins are fantastic!