“Cute and comfy”
Review of The Artful Bean - CLOSED

The Artful Bean
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Artful Bean is a Coffee Shop and Fine Art & Craft Gallery located in down town Bethany Beach, one block from the ocean. Serving only the Finest Coffee, Espresso and Pastry. We also represent over 40 local and regional Artists and Artisans.
Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in with my sister to do some online ordering. Free wifi with a $3 purchase. Got a peach smoothie and it was so good! We really liked the atmosphere- people reading, doing work online, drinking coffee in a relaxed setting. Enjoyed looking at the artwork on the walls which is also for sale. I will definitely stop back on my next trip to Bethany!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The atmosphere in this place is darling. Coffee is reasonably priced and the young ladies behind the counter have a great attitude. The artwork, jewelry, gifts, and cards make it a nice place to browse. Lots of places to sit comfortably!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Went to The Artful Bean this past Friday evening for the first time even though I've been in Bethany a number of times. Why'd I wait so long??? It was open mic night and the place was pretty crowded, but not overly so. Lots of comfy couches and seating! And the coffee selection is quite nice and although I forget what I had ordered, it was GOOD. There's a selection of goodies available as well as sandwiches.
Great place to kick back and relax and enjoy a coffee!

Reviewed November 10, 2011

On my vacation I visited the Artful Bean for breakfast. Excellent atmosphere and superb service! The scones were fresh and tasted great, not to mention the Latte. Prices were reasonable. And you can also pick up some great pieces of artwork from local artists. The jewelry the owner makes is beautiful!!

1  Thank Grosso867
Reviewed November 10, 2011

The Artful Bean is a very relaxing place to have your coffee while sitting in an overstuffed chair. The artwork is terrific. I was in awe by the number of local artists who have work there ( seems a lot of very talented people live nearby). From the paintings, to the jewelry, to the blown glass, to the woodworking. Something for everyone to enjoy. They even have wireless internet. The staff was courteous and friendly. The part I liked the best was I did not feel the need to drink up and get out. We are looking forward to our next visit.

1  Thank Thomas C