“We had a great time, enjoyable as always.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jet679522
“We had a great time, enjoyable as always.”
Reviewed November 10, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

The property was clean and neat. Service is great. In prior we have called to fix the dishwasher and another year the ice maker,so we know service is prompt and reliable. We like the neartness of the beach. I cannot think of anything we don't like.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location.
Liked least: Nothing.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Va.

Liked least: see above
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
Recommended for:
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
Management Response
Aug 1, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Grilling on the ground floor is an inconvienence, but is neccessary for safety reasons (no grilling on decks and screened porches). We apologize for the "spiders", I am hoping that you reported this issue so that we could address it. It has been a crazy "hot" summer and because of that more insects have found their way in to the homes seeking refuge just like we do. The property that you mention was a beautiful new duplex (no longer available). The main difference I would say is location - this unit is way closer!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing