“Great fries and burgers”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #24 of 82 Restaurants in Bethany Beach
“Great fries and burgers”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Great place for a quick lunch. Always consistant food. Fries are the best, and I really like being able to choose so many topping for my burger.

• Visited June 2013

Newark, Delaware
“Good Fries and Burgers”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Some of the best fries and burgers you can find at a reasonable price. The fries are always hot and fresh, and you can get all the topping you want on the burgers for no extra charge.

• Visited June 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Convenient and dependable at the beach”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Five Guys is close to the boardwalk and amongst a number of interesting and fun shops. The food is always dependably good, the service quick and efficient, and it's an easy place to come off the beach and grab a quick lunch or take burgers back to the beach.

Visited July 2012
Bethany Beach, Delaware
“Lunch time”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

You're at the beach, why do you want fancy fare? Burgers are great, and you only need one order of fries to feed an entire family. I also prefer the hot dogs.

Visited October 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
“Food Good - Attitude Bad”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Ate at the Five Guys in Bethany Beach, DE yesterday. The restaurant was empty but for one couple in sitting and my wife and I. Placed our order food took a long time but tasted good. I had asked for relish on my hot dog, but it came with almost none. So I asked the lady putting the orders in a bag for some more relish. She replied that she was busy and would get me some after she finished bagging the two orders she had.When she had finished she bagged some fries for no one then walked over to the cook complained about me wanting relish. She then stood at the other end of the kitchen with nothing to do and pretended to ignore me. After I went back to my table and ate my hot dog she called out RELISH! and left a small container on the counter. Also I had left a $1.00 tip in the jar when I ordered. Wish I had not. Not coming back!

• Visited May 2013