Addy Sea
$778
Holiday Inn Express Bethany Beach(Bethany Beach)(Great Value!)
$264
$250
HIExpress.com
Sands Motel(Fenwick Island)
$108
$86
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

Fenwick Islander Motel(Fenwick Island)
$159
$144
Fenwick Inn(Ocean City)
$179
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$219
HIExpress.com
Sea Hawk Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$170
$203
Country Inn
$169
$199
Hotels.com
All reviewswrap around porchbeach chairsb and bvictorian styleother guestsbed and breakfastshort walkpublic parking lotromantic weekendfront porchwine and cheesewonderful view of the oceansleep numberice machinelimited mobilityeasy access to the beachwe've stayed
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Spent 2 nights during a holiday week, and enjoyed the second floor corner room #6 facing the beach and looking north. For a renovated Victorian home and then guest house, the king bed was very comfortable, room had a seating area, air conditioning was great despite very hot weather, towels plenty and soft, and a small but private toilet, shower stall and sink. The sloping and occasional squeaking floors provided the historic character, along with old photos of the place from the early 1900's, but the free the wi-fi was great. The parlor and dining room were comfortable and cool with lots of comfortable wingbacks, and the wrap around porch was great for reading in a rocking chair or eating a meal at a wicker chair and table. The place sits amidst green lawns and flowers right behind the dune, and the beach is wide and sand soft and clean. Beach towels and chairs are provided, and umbrellas can be rented on the other side of the dune. The breakfasts were great, with 6 types of fruit, muffins and toast, an egg dish, breakfast meat, pancakes or waffles, and juice and coffee/tea. Good sandwiches were provided for lunch on request. Afternoon tea was served with baked goods. Coffee and tea, water and soda, and chips are available all day. The staff were always friendly and helpful, and the other guests also happy and chatted, including a couple planning their wedding at the Addy Sea, a mother & daughter, two friends, and several couples younger and older. Overall, it was a relaxing and very nice stay, and I hope to return soon!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
7  Thank worldtraveler1959
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Loved my experience here. The hotel staff was super helpful and very generously helped me surprise my girlfriend with a bottle of champagne. We stayed during a march getaway from Philadelphia and made thorough use of the en suite hot tub. Breakfast was top notch. The inn is set up in a way that really facilitates guests' interacting. Would love to return again.

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank Happy T
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We choose this B&B for a nice quite Easter getaway after a rough few months. Great choice, great breakfast, good location. We stayed in room 9, had wanted room 12 but was booked. Our room had a better view. Only room 12 has a tv, at first we thought it was ok, but by the second day we did miss the tv, but we had internet so that helped. we did rest, and we needed it. everyone was very nice. room very clean. just wish we had tv!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Eddie Joanne C
Reviewed April 5, 2012

My husband and I followed up a week in DC with a quick jaunt to the shore in Bethany Beach, DE. The Addy Sea was the prefect place for a retreat. We stayed in room #6 with a lovely view of the ocean. It didn't matter that the weather was a bit nippy, we had a relaxing, lovely time at the Addy Sea. There are many rooms with great views, lots of period furniture and old pics. Our room had a whirlpool spa for two, so that was lovely. We were within a 5 minute walk to the strip, and lots of great restaurants all around. What was especially nice was their accommodation of my challenging gluten-free diet. They took extra care to have a breakfast I could enjoy without concern and even made me gluten-free CUPCAKES for tea! This was so thoughtful and I was so touched. I did not ask for any special accommodation and they went out of their way - so lovely. In this special place, we were able to relax and enjoy all the shore has to offer. Thanks to Maggie and all the great staff - we'll be back!!!

Room Tip: Get one with a ocean view!!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Karen F
Reviewed October 26, 2011

This past July 10 was my 23rd being married to my wonderful bride so I wanted it to be special and a bit different. We are in many ways polar opposites. I like pools. air conditioning and lots of creature comforts while the Mrs. prefers the Ocean, sleeping in a straw bed in a beach hut somewhere off the beaten path. We each compromised a little and spent a long weekend at a fabulous B & B on the Oceans doorstep in our new favorite state of Delaware. The room was like being on the set of a period movie and the surrounding beach town had a newness and energy which made for a whole other experience. The Addy Sea was as advertised. GREAT

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple