“Great night out”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
“Great night out”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I just went out for the night and ate @ Texas Roadhouse. Had to wait for a little while to be seated. But it was well worth the wait!!!!! My wife had the porterhouse smothered in onions mushrooms and cheese. She loved it!!!!!! Our waitress was pretty good taking in consideration how busy they were. Our food was hot she kept the rolls full and our drinks full. A great time and great food.

Visited August 2013

“Love this place!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I've been comming here for some time and I love it. Love the ribs and the rattle snake bites, my favorite!! Call ahead sitting has always worked for me. Specially on weekend when it's full. Sometimes service is not 100% but most of the time it is !!!

• Visited August 2013
“Worst experience at Texas Roadhouse”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We called ahead for a table of 3 with a booster seat and even when we got there, we had to wait an extra 45 minutes before we got seated and we never got the booster seat. We had no plates, napkins or silverware for the first 20 minutes. The service was horrible. We were at the restaurant for almost 3 & a half hours & we saw our waitress a total of 3 times. I didn't get a second drink until halfway through my meal. It was so bad that we had to ask other waiters and waitresses for drinks, napkins, boxes & the check. Very disappointed overall.

• Visited July 2013
Bethany Beach, Delaware
“Good food, nice service”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The food at the Texas Roadhouse was very tasty. I started the meal with a salad and a bowl of chili, both were sides that came with my half-slab of ribs. The chili was awesome. The ribs were tender and quite tasty. Service was fast, considering the amount of patrons in for dinner on a Saturday night.

• Visited June 2013
Bear, Delaware
“Call ahead seating STINKS !!!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Food in good, They need to have a plain lettuce wedge. call ahead seating stinks, it's a joke...overall, it's good

• Visited June 2013

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!