“Nice Local Italian Eatery”
Review of Ristorante Marco

Ristorante Marco
Ranked #8 of 77 Restaurants in Bear
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Description: Great Italian food prepared at order.
Delaware
“Nice Local Italian Eatery”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is our go to place when we don't feel like cooking. The food is moderately priced, good wine list and the food is consistently good. Marco, the host is always welcoming.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Equinox03

Hershey, PA
“A Hidden 5-star Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Wife and I were on way to Dewey Beach, DE and stopped for lunch. Planned to stop at a salad bar but made wrong turn and saw this small Marco restaurant. We like to try new eateries. Upon entry I almost walked out as it looks like a fancy 5-star establishment, beautifully decorated. We were so sure the prices would be sky high but were pleasantly surprised with the low cost. Food was delicious and server was excellent. Definitely will go back.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank SeniorTraveller68
Carneys Poin, NJ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Italian Food and Good Service”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This was my first visit to Marco's. I loved the atmosphere and the owner was on hand to greet us. His attention to detail is impeccable and watched every plate that came out of the kitchen. Our waitress was friendly and took the playfulness of the gentleman I was with style! She took excellent care of us and we showed our appreciation in our tip.

The food was delicious and the experience good. I'd go back again. Oh and they had some music playing in the front of the house too. Nice place.

• Visited March 2014
“Nightmare”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

They couldn't get the food prepared correctly took it back twice by that time my wife was done eating,I would not recommend this place to anyone and it's not as if I didn't give this place a second chance I was here two years ago nothing has changed.

• Visited September 2013
Delaware
“Authentic Italian”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Dinner at Marco's is an experience when Marco is there. His attention to food quality and plate presentation is memorable. Extensive specials and fresh, seasonal choices. Rack of Lamb, bacon wrapped filet and most of the veal dishes are excellent. Downside is very inconsistent staff.

• Visited December 2013

Been to Ristorante Marco? Share your experiences!