“Awful”

Ristorante Marco
Ranked #10 of 77 Restaurants in Bear
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Description: Great Italian food prepared at order.
“Awful”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This restaurant is horrible. I'd advise that no one eat here. The only people that go, know Marco personally. His food is awful and his servers are inexperienced! Waste of money. Nothing is fresh.

• Visited June 2013

Newark, Delaware
“Horrible”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We went there 3 times The first time was not too bad The owner was very friendly and it made the evening enjoyable. The second time we went we had pasta and the sauce tasted like it came out of a jar. When we talked to Marco about this he let us try a sauce that tasted much better and told us to ask for it when we returned. We returned a few weeks later. There was a table of 8 and us. We asked the waitress for Marco so we could get the sauce that he had let us taste the time before. He was too busy entertaining the other table so we asked for the spicy sauce not the stuff that came out of the jar. When it came it was so hot my mouth burned. We sent it back and then got the out of the jar stuff When we sent that back Marco then had the time to talk to us and made up some excuse about the kitchen which did not make sense There are too many good Italian resturants in the area to waste your time at this place

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank ECURBLEBO1
Middletown, Delaware
“A new favorite on my list!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Excellent food, splendid presentation and experienced servers added up to a 5 star experience. I was truly surprised and delighted by the creative dishes and extensive wine list offered. If it were not for the 50 miles between Bear and Philly, I would swear we were eating at a great Italian restaraunt in the city!

• Visited March 2013
Bear, Delaware, United States
“Unbelievable”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Food is good but the dining experience was horrible! Bartender who is the manager was gossiping with another waitress about an employee then proceeded to walk out together to smoke only to continue conversation. She leaves the bar the unattended for 20 minutes.. I had to interrupt her conversation to get another drink!!! She then yelled at another employee who was only offering assistance in front of me.....unbelievable.. She was ignorant and rude! I was flabbergasted! Totally unprofessional! I have never been at a restaraunt to witness such poor behavior!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank 959Jeannette247
“Unexpectedly delicious”
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Having read some other reviews I was sceptical if trying this place. We had a restaurant.com gift card and decided to try it. They had a very large selection. The food was cooked well and tastes great. The owner came to our table and asked how our food was. We would definitely go back.

Been to Ristorante Marco? Share your experiences!