“Smelled awful, definite issues.”
Review of Wendy's

Cuisines: Fast Food
Description: Http://wendys.com/
Description: Http://wendys.com/
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stopped here on a road trip due to limited options.
Walked in the door and immediately were hit by an awful smell. We were exhausted and hungry, and in a hurry, so we still ordered food. In hindsight, a bad decision. Went to the back of the restaurant where the smell wasn't noticeable. One of the women in our group needed to use the restroom, and walked that direction. She quickly returned, looking ill and covering her face with her shirt. Apparently, the women's room door was propped open, and there were some less than desirable visuals to be seen. I'll leave it at that, but it was immediately clear where the odor was coming from. There were "caution" signs by the restrooms, but other than that it appeared that nobody was doing anything to fix the situation. We all lost our appetites and got out of there. We ran next door to the supermarket to use their restrooms (which, by the way, were clean). On the way out, we actually passed a Wendy's worker. Apparently, she too needed to use Giant's restroom. I understand that these things can happen, and it's not entirely in their control. But it seems that there may be better solutions than just propping open the door and airing out into the restaurant. I spent the rest of the drive worrying that I might get sick.

2  Thank mattadman
There are newer reviews for Wendy's

Reviewed October 20, 2012

ALWAYS extremely slow and many mistakes. Not to mention the staff is not courteous. Whoever is in charge should be fired.

1  Thank midfamily
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I just picked my little one up from day care and she had a dance class to attend within the hour. Since i forgot to pack her a snack i decided to go to Wendys to purchase a kids meal around 6pm. Well the young lady who answered the call in the drive thru was very abrupt. I thought maybe i done something wrong or placed the order incorrectly. Maybe it is me but what happened to may i, please, thank you, have a great day and my pleasure. Based on the young lady's word choice i decided to go to chick fil a. Call me old fashion but customer service is A MUST to me.

1  Thank genise b

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!