“Waterfront Dining”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Aqua Sol is a relaxing spot with good food & comfortable ambiance.Any time of year is marvelous to indulge in their tasty menu.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Aqua Sol is at the end of a dead end road on the marine in Bear, DE..If you didn't know exactly where you were going you would thnkthat you are lost. this place has live music most weekends and the crowd is pretty lively. Be sure to try the pitcherof mojito when you go.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Cool little resturant with views of the marina. The food is based on a Miami theme, a great change of pace. Not your typical marina food

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My wife and I heard about this place from a friend. So we went for lunch. It was a little out of the way but worth it. The server gave us the best seat in the house over looking the marina. It was not busy when we went but I heard it gets pretty packed at night with the live music. The menu is Caribbean in its nature. We started off with the conch fritters w/ a key lime mustard. Outstanding! Perfect portions and priced well. I saw the alligator tail sandwich and had to try it. It was awesome. The Jalapeño jelly completed the sandwich. The meal was perfect. Even the tea tasted fresh. I saw a few more items I would like to try so I will be back.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

It's on the water but there is not much to look at. It's a short view across a small marina without a view of the canal. It's inconvenient to Wilmington and Newark, expensive and the food is nothing special. The Jamaican jerk chicken appetizer (which one would expect to be spicy) had absolutely no flavor. The staff is young and inexperienced, I would elaborate more but there is just not much to discuss.