“Groupon Shmoupon”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2013

The food was acceptable, the service was atrocious.

With the discount using a groupon, the food was worth what we spent. That is about all I can say positive about Kenny's. They had one waitress for the entire dining room. Trying to get her attention was like trying to beat a Delaware slot machine.

The food was pretty good, however the order it came out was comical. Unless you prefer your seaweed salad for desert. She admitted forgetting part of our order. Sorry Hon, that doesn't make it any better, it just means you suck at your job and at my expense.

I like my food extremely spicy, For me, this requires something to drink all of the time. Impossible here, I had to actually make a big deal out of having to wait over a half hour for a refill. My food sat while I waited.

Save your groupon bucks and avoid this place. I generally rate easy. Not the case here. I will never go back, even if the meal was free. The worst service I can recall in many years.The aggravation ruined the dinner.

1  Thank 85Harley
There are newer reviews for Kenny's Pan Asian Cuisine

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We went with a groupon were surprised how great it was. We were reading the reviews on the way there and started planning on where to go afterwards...
The waitress took our order quickly, and asked if we wanted our meals and sushi together because it could be a while. We said any order they came out was fine with us. The sushi was out in a few minutes and the meals were out before we finished the sushi. Everything was delicious and the service was great.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Yep, Groupon led us to Kenny's but their food, service, decor and arrogance drove us away. My wife and I were seated promptly, but it took 25 minutes to see our server, placed order for drinks (15 more minutes), ordered starters (3-5 minutes, ok) but spring rolls terribly greasy and watery (meaning frozen), meal came 10 minutes later, rice cold with fringe of red on it so asked for 2 new bowls, had to replace an unclean spoon, my teriyaki was watery (frozen) with chicken bits that were cold, broccoli was old, carrots were ok but too cleanly sliced to be fresh, had to ask twice for more drinks, wife had General Tsao chicken which was not spicy, chicken was hard, sauce watery (frozen), waited 15 minutes for check and couldn't wait to leave. Groupon saved us walking out but will never go back.

1  Thank Big G
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband and I have been going to Kenny's for years, especially when they come out with groupons. Yesterday we went for late lunch/early dinner. Lunch special is from 1130-3, we got there around 2:40, ordered off the DINNER menu, with DINNER prices. When it came time to pay, the OWNER would not allow us to use our groupn bc we were there for lunch, even though we ordered off the dinner menu, AND received our food past 3. When my husband asked to speak to him, he refused to come to our table, we had to go to him. When we tried to nicely speak to him about the bill, Kenny actually told us to get out, that he doesn't care if we ever ate there again. We will NEVER EVER GIVE THIS PLACE ANOTHER DIME. We're still in shock that the owner spoke to us in that manner.
To make matter's worst, I messaged them on FB, only to be told "Thank you for not coming back we appreciate it :) " They then deleted my review and blocked me from their page.
It's a shame, we really liked their food. But I'll be damned if I feed into this arrogant business.
He also said we needed to have made a reservation to use the Groupon. Posted is a picture of the restaurant while we were there.

2  Thank ka1amena
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I arrived for a birthday dinner at 6pm on a Tuesday. When we arrived we were promptly seated, by the manager, and proceeded to place our order. I ordered sushi, my friend ordered general tao's chicken, and we had a potstickers app. After 15 mins the app came out, actually quite good, after an additional 15 minutes my friends food came out, quite tasty from the piece that I tried. After an additional 30 minutes still no sushi. The waitress was quite apologetic, she advised that the chef was new and they were severly understaffed (two waitresses for the entire resturant). When after an additional 10 mintutes (1 hour 10 mintutes total wait time) there was still no sushi we called over the manager and he proceeded to blame our waitress for not telling us there was a wait (which he could have done as he seated us), his sushi chef for being slow, and the fact that so many people chose to eat on a Tuesday night. It was actually quite revolting, that as the manager he accepted no responsibility for the state of his resturant. I promptly cancelled my order and we left. I will NOT be attending this resturant again.

1  Thank sushifiend_87