“Don't eat here we got food poisoning!”

Kenny's Pan Asian Cuisine
Ranked #28 of 81 Restaurants in Bear
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

At here on 6/28 and hours after became very ill! Both husband and were fighting for the bathroom. By Sunday he was fine. It's Monday afternoon and I'm still ill. Just came from doctors office... Confirmed! It was the food!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We thought we would give this place a try since we are big time sushi pigs. We love Groupons and have used them for many things. Kenny's is a decent enough looking place in a shopping center on busy Rte. 40. The decor is ok, nothing spectacular but has a nice asian flavor and comfortable seating. Sadly, the sushi was not very good. The minute I got my plate and laid eyes on my wasabi, I noticed it had a kind of grey color to it so I ate some of my husbands which looked fine. I had ordered an assortment of rolls and and sushi pieces, one of them being tamago (egg). Not something I eat a lot but I was in the mood and thought I would try it. I had had it long ago elsewhere and it was moist and wonderful. Not here, it was so dry it was falling apart on my first bite. I hadn't complained about the wasabi but I told the waitress about the tamago. She was very sweet and was the best part of our experience there. She told me to go ahead and order another sushi and they would take both off of the check so I did, I ordered some salmon. When we went to pay the bill, I noticed that neither the tamago or the salmon had been taken off the bill and told the waitress. She was apologetic and had to go to the bar and talk to someone and when she came back to present it, the tamago was removed but not the salmon. My husband was none too thrilled with his dinner either. Nothing tasted fresh. Can't say I recommend it.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

The staff is very friendly. The sushi was fresh and I have never had a bad meal there. The is never a wait.

1  Thank valeriecolleen
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Took friends with us this time and they also give Kenny's thumbs up! Love the
decor & atmosphere : ) we had such a great time, not rushed & very relaxing : )
you forget your in a shopping center in Bear, De : )

The dishes are presented with care & detail : ) you can tell this place takes pride
in their business ! Keep up the good work !

Looking forward to next dining out !

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Before the coupons started, the food portions were fabulous and the sushi was top notch. Now, with the proliferation of coupons available, the portions have gotten smaller. The sushi I had recently had a faint tang of ammonia to it, nothing strong but noticeable to me. If you don't feel like driving to Newark or Wilmington, Kenny's will do, but don't expect that much from your experience.