“Groupon didn't lead us astray!”

Kenny's Pan Asian Cuisine
Ranked #19 of 82 Restaurants in Bear
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2012

In the mood for Asian cuisine but can't decide between Chinese, japanese or Thai? This is your place!

The fried pork egg rolls were delicious! Though not served with the traditional soy based sauce; a plum based sauce(not too different from ketchup!) in its place.

The sushi rolls were great as well. And the chicken Pad Thai was really good! I have nothing to compare this with, as it was my first Pad Thai experience. But I would definitely order it again.

The prices were a little high, bit considering the groupon, we made out pretty well!

3  Thank Dmcintosh24

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I've never heard of this restaurant, and only went here for dinner after buying a Groupon. We were one of only three tables in the entire restaurant. The service was good, and our waiter was attentive. We started with calamari, which was a bit undercooked, but the dipping sauce made it edible. We ordered a few sushi rolls for dinner. The specialty rolls were way overpriced, especially considering the location of the restaurant (strip mall in Bear). The sushi was disappointing... it lacked freshness and flavor. I left several pieces on my place, which I almost never do. There are plenty of other sushi restaurants with better sushi (and more reasonable prices) in Delaware. We will not be returning.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband and I had a Groupon for Kenny's. We ordered sushi, crab and shrimp fried rice and kung pao chicken. We also tried the Asian Mojito. Everything was very tasty.

3  Thank adnalahs
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Kenny's is a real hidden gem. Make sure you follow them on Facebook for regular updates. The sushi / sashimi / rolls are always fresh and flavorful. Seaweed salad is outstanding. Drinks are fantastic. It's usually pretty quiet, and service is friendly and attentive. Highly recommend.

2  Thank xjkrcx
Reviewed March 8, 2012

The food is fabulous, and the service is pristine!

2  Thank KabobKats