“Brick and Basil Wood fired Pizza”

Brick&Basil Wood Fired Pizza Co.
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Yantic
Reviewed July 7, 2015

Amazing food and atmosphere, outdoor dining, 1 minute drive from hotel! Thin crust pizza, a few wood fired sandwiches, amd some salads.... this food is made with love!

1  Thank Lindsay B

Reviewed May 31, 2014

I am pizza obsessed and I know pizza put this pizza is out of this world AMAZING !!!!! and All I tryed was the cheese pizza so if that doesn't say something then call me a liar...yes its roadside from a food trailer but I got to tell you its beyond the best...you dont need a fancy resturant to sell this stuff paper plate and napkin who needs it but they offer you plates and napkins pizza slice was gone before i sat down to eat it soooo amazing you guys rock !!!!!

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I remember the first time I had pizza from TRT... I thought, "Pizza, from a trailer?"
Well not only was it good, but I have returned time and again.
Their wood fired brick oven specialty pizzas are some of the best around.
The list of choices are to long to remember, but my fav's are the BBQ chicken or the White Naw-Nee.
All pizza are one size and range in price around $13-15.
Service is always good. Seating is outdoors only, so if it is not a dry day do takeout.