“Good golf, good beer, good company and good fun.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bearsted Golf Club

Bearsted Golf Club
Ranked #3 of 6 things to do in Bearsted
Maidstone, Uk
103 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 227 helpful votes
“Good golf, good beer, good company and good fun.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

I'm not a member of this golf club so went with a friend, as his guest. Frankly, I thought it was a bit snobby, as golf clubs go but there, if you lived in Maidstone, you'd expect no less from Bearsted. However, the golf was excellent and the clubhouse probably one of the best I've been in; with its outdoor balcony, it was a fab place to wind down with a beer on a hot evening. It was certainly as good as any clubhouse I've seen in the UK and better than those I've encountered in Portugal. I look forward to another invitation next summer!

Visited August 2013

Thorpe Bay, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Autumn Golf”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

The course was in good condition and well maintained if a little busy. It's hilly and set in beautiful tree lined countryside. We used buggies

Visited October 2013