“Very surprised”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
stamford lincs
“Very surprised”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

My husband loves Indian and wanted to go here, first of all I thought oh no it's in a pub it will be awful but I was very pleasantly surprised, the food was actually very good, it's one of the nicest Indian restaurants I have been to, so fresh not oily absolutely delicious, the staff were also very quick and helpful, all natural ingredients used I had king prawns tandoori with a side dish of sauce that was so fresh my husband had a lamb dansak which also tasted lovely, I will go back and highly recommend that you try this restaurant

Visited June 2014

“Inceadible”
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

So pleased we tried this place. From the main menu I had the number 22, my wife, the number 24. We both so enjoyed the meals, the service, the price and the place. Highly recommend this place to all. Great place for the family or a great start for a romantic evening for two. We will be back.
Richie & Serena - Durham

Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Simply the Best”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

The food amazing! the service amazing!
My husband and i love curry and have been eating it for years in many different restaurants all over this country and the world. This definitely is the best food ever and right on our doorstep.

• Visited May 2014
London
“Pleasent return”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I was wandering what's on the pub tonight !?
I came with my girlfriend, drunk couple of Guinness, by the way, among the best Guinness I ever had! And my girlfriend got a glass of Champagne on the house!
I really like the place and the people coming!
We also love the food, we've got some for take away!

Definitely we'll come back!

1 Thank Eduard C
Guildford, United Kingdom
“regular for take aways ... great service... great people ...great beer”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We are regulars at The Rose and enjoy the banter of the pub the owners hands on style the friendly bar team Nat Scott Tris all show they care and do a cracking job. THE SPICE BOYS in the restaurant mostly are competent and caring and deserve credit. restaurant layout is smart and tables not too close together tasty starters and big choice . On this occasson the rest manager gace us a complimentary sizzling dish which arrived after our poppadoms to some amusement as we did not know neither did waiter and it came and went then came back spoiling the theatre but at least it prevented me getting smoked out ..... It was an extra dish and it was lovely my lamb curry was delicious and tender bit spicy for me being a woooos but it made me drink more beer I suppose live the cobra beer No room for pudding not sure how some other diners were enjoying pudding ? Moved to bar for a coffee and the barman bought us them! So being a regular did have its benefits tonight... We enjoy the pub only suggestion for us would be have some background music on when punters dont use the amazing jukebox just some atmospheric tunes or radio even sure it would not cost too kuch and improve the atmosphere when pub is quieter and when busy people would maybe be using the jukebox.

• Visited April 2014