“fantastic spa day!”

Add it.
Tudor Park Spa
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Bearsted
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I came with my friend for a spa day & we didn't want to leave! Great size pool (which was a perfect temperature!), a spacious sauna, along with a jaccuzzi and steam room. Lunch was also good & staff were all so polite and friendly. I had a back neck and shoulder massage which was bliss, and my friend had a scalp massage which she also enjoyed. By the time we left we were so chilled we could have floated out of there! A great day & we look forward to coming back again soon, thank you!

There are newer reviews for Tudor Park Spa

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Came for a spa day. The massage I had was very nice and relaxing. We ate lunch in the restaurant and food was lovely and great value for money - big portion! Only downside was that there were not that many seat around the pool and so at one point I had to sit on the side of the pool to read my magazine. Also there are bits of lose tile (or clay?) around the floor from the rock sculpture which was not that appealing.

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

We chose to use this hotel hotel for my friends hen party as a spa day. Good location, good value for money but the rest...

We arrived at the hotel at about 10am. Being a group of 7, they told us that a therapist had called in sick and only 4 of us could get treatments. What? Being one of the ones that didn't get my treatment, I was very disappointed If not annoyed. The lady at the front desk had also told us that the jacuzzi was out of order too- she didn't seem apologetic or offer us any sort of compensation (ie a free round of drinks). We had booked through another company so she said we may be refunded a bit of the money... She also seemed to have a bit of an attitude. We decided to make the most of it though.

We went into the pool which was freezing, then sat by the poolside- we made little use of the sauna and steam room as it was so hot in both rooms. We went for our cream tea upstairs and it was lovely. They lavished us with cakes and sandwiches a plenty and the staff were outstanding! When we got back at 3pm, the jacuzzi was fixed which was good but by that time everybody jumped in as they had also been waiting all day.

We got back into the pool for a bit longer but were over taken by small children doing swimming lessons- so much for a relaxing day when they were screaming and splashing us whilst we were trying to swim!

We did get to see lots of tasty men auditioning for mr world though - excellent!

Overall, good and relaxing day but wasn't too happy with the broken jacuzzi and lack of treatments. Also, the receptionist wasn't the nicest of people in a customer facing role.

1  Thank Rosiita
Reviewed April 9, 2012

The staff are lovely and the hotel and spa clean and well equipped. The pool is nice although small, and not for lane swimming.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Worst spa day ever!

Poor facilities around the pool with a NON working jacuzzi. Children dive bombing into the pool whilst part of the pool was sectioned off for swimming lessons!

Shockingly poor customer services and during dinner well I don't think there was any customer services in a restaurant which had no customers apart from ourselves!

No fault with the rooms but everything else is way below average!

This hotel needs a huge kick up to standard!

5  Thank Ladyg88