Tudor Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club
$100
$92
$39
Travelodge
Premier Inn Maidstone Town Centre Hotel(Maidstone)(Great Value!)
$64
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
$54
$85
$80
Premier Inn Maidstone (Sandling) Hotel(Maidstone)(Great Value!)
$64
PremierInn.com
All reviewsgolf coursemini barspa treatmentssuperior roomsteam roomspa arealovely hotelafternoon teareception staffmain restaurantleeds castlegreat weekendpublic areasstayed one nightbuffet stylefollowing morningbirthday treat
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I stayed here for two nights last weekend, one night with my daughter and and the other with my now husband as we had our wedding reception at tudor park on the Saturday evening.

The hotel itself is modern and beautiful everywhere is so clean,tidy and pleasant. Our room was the same HUGE bed and very comfy the rooms were a good size and at one point had 9 people getting ready in. The room we were in was set by a pretty courtyard and was brilliant to get out and get a bit of air. My daughter and I ate in the bar which was very pleasant and the food was lovely,after that then went and swam for 5mins as the pool was a bit on the cold side !

All in all the hotel is great but it's main positive are the staff, every member of staff are more that happy to help no matter the hour of the day, the reception staff, bar staff, pool lady and Roy the amazing guy who bought in our luggage and supplied me with slippers at 11pm were wonderful and I could not praise them enough.

If anyone is considering tudor park for a wedding look no further these people are fantastic from beginning to end billie and ramona took the utter stress of a wedding away we had the most amazing wedding day and it were down to them and we could not be more thankful to them.

All in all the staff made our stay fantastic, so than you.

Room Tip: Try and get a ground floor room around the courtyard, would be even better in summer.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Stayed here for a Familly wedding. Very good venue and I think the wedding bill payer was happy. Food great at the reception...attentive staff!
Bar bills not cheap. Fab Breccy! Pool still cold. We stayed here a year ago too and complained then how cold the pool is!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Booked a overnight pamper break for my daughter and myself, found the staff to be very polite and helpful. Monica who works in the spa i cant praise enough for her good nature and effects, i can sometimes be a bit of an airhead and she was very understanding, helpful and just a fantastic help overall. Also like to praise Sam our waiter/barman, such an incrediblely happy guy, also very, very helpful with anything he was asked. All of the staff were incredible helpful, friendly but them two struck in my mind the most. The beauticians were fantastic at their jobs to, would recommend to any of my friends for a pamper in this hotel. The beds were also much to comfortable, really didnt want to get up this morning.

Room Tip: The singl/twin beds are quite large, felt almost like a double
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Six of us stayed here for a two day golf break. Naoimh at Reception was friendly and helpful and checked us in at 11am before golf. We had nice clean King Size rooms with coffee, safe, etc. My only surprise was that the hotel charged for WiFi in bedrooms. I found that very surprising for a hotel of this grade. It is free in public areas for 24 hours.
Dinner and breakfast were fine. Bar prices were high.
The golf course is a parkland course. It had been raining so it was a bit muddy in parts.
We all had an enjoyable break.

Room Tip: Many rooms are a long walk from Reception
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank LongGable
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This hotel is nice, clean rooms, good standard of service and nice golf course. Gym is a little small but overall its a nice place to stay. Always been good service and will of course stay again.. Be midful of golfers in the bar, can get a little bullish at times, not for the children!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business