“Again very good”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Kent
“Again very good”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I have already reviewed this restaurant but felt had to review it again as is such a lovely place to go. This time I went with 4 friends for lunch. We didn't have a starter as it was lunch time, but they give you olives, gherkins and lovely bread as an aperitif. I had the skate and was the best I have ever had and a nice size. Others had the lemon sole which was huge and someone had the sea bass. It all comes with new potatoes and snap peas. Cooked with a lovely light touch. The service was superb. The staff are efficient and friendly and always smiling. The setting is beautiful and with a lovely modern, clean atmosphere. Can't wait to go back in the new year.

• Visited December 2012

Aylesford, United Kingdom
“Yum Yum!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Another visit to Fish on the Green. Never lets us down. What a wonderful meal! The boys kicked off with the oysters and us girls had our bubbly. The scallops were to die for, the skate melt in the mouth, monk fish devine and beautiful sole. Excellent food, service and company. What more could you ask for. Not cheap but worth every penny.

• Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
“A Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife and I have been here several times over the years. We normally go on special occasions as the food and service are excellent. Have had the Lobster Thermidor twice now and it is absolutely superb. If you like fish this is definitely the place to go in the Maidstone area !

• Visited November 2012
Sheerness, England, United Kingdom
“Lunch at Fish on the Green”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We had lunch at the Fish on the Green at Bearsted and I don't think that I would eat anywhere else again. The food was delicious, the service excellent and it was one of the best meals I have ever had.

• Visited August 2012
“If fish is your thing this is a must”
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

This was our third visit to this lovely restaurant as we visit the area several times a year and is always the first choice when doing so the food is excellent and there is always a great ambience the crayfish starter was a delight although I had to share mine because it was too large a portion then I followed this with lemon soul which was kindly taken off the bone all the party he'd something different and all loved it all too full to partake of sweets defiantly worth a visit