“Words can't describe!”

Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Woodstock
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2012

You need to experience this Inn! It is not only beautiful but a step back in time. I went with family and we had the library room in the front of the Inn. It was all by itself with a working wood burning fireplace. The music was very civil and just added to the wonderful atmosphere.The meal was well presented and was more than one would expect. It was delicious! When I left I had such a calm and happy feeling. It was such a pleasant evening and can't wait to go back. By the way will be this week!

Reviewed February 3, 2012

My husband and I had dinner at the Inn at Woodstock Hill one date night. It was wonderful! The waitress recommended that we come back to try brunch...well, we did and it was worth every penny. We went with our 15 y/o son and another couple and we spent a couple of hours eating, talking, and visiting. The food was fresh and delicious and we didn't feel rushed. It was very comfortable and we will definitely go back again!

Reviewed December 28, 2011

Arrived on a beautiful Sunday morning with my wife, daughter and fiancé , say what you want about New England Winters this day was incredible. Cool , crisp and you could feel the warmth of the sun. As We walked to the Inn you could smell fireplaces were going. We were seated right away beside a beautifful fireplace. The selection is awesome. Wife had eggs benedict, daughter had waffles, son in law had the typicial big breakfast, I had chicken with artichokes in crepes ( ya i know for breakfast ?). Then there is the buffet selection of homemade breads,rolls and imported cheeses. The food was wonderful. The service was great. Overall we had a great time. It is pricey, but you get what you pay for. Bill came to 100
with the tip. Cant wait to go back. If you are looking for that great New England type Inn with a wonderful atmospher this is the place.

Reviewed October 20, 2011

My friends and I enjoyed a sumptuous meal in a private dining room in front of a roaring fire. The butternut squash and apple soup was outstanding!! I had duck a l'orange. (yummy!! Sorry Weight Watchers!!) We also had a wonderful lunch there the next day. An oriental salad with blackened tuna. Perfectly dressed. Terrific service. Thanks Herb!!

Reviewed October 6, 2011

Every meal is always perfect! My favorite is the Samon. but is your having turkey make sure to get the cranberry sauce. It's the best in the World!

1  Thank KarleenD