“Excellent food in a lovely setting”

Mansion at Bald Hill
Reserve with OpenTable
Mansion at Bald Hill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Woodstock
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We've been there several times, and every time the food has been terrific.

We liked it so much, we held our daughter's wedding there!

1  Thank rcboater
There are newer reviews for Mansion at Bald Hill

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The food was excellent (after I sent my filet back because it was well when I asked for medium rare). I was very disappointed because there was no accommodations for disabled. I walk with a cane and my friend uses a walker. There was steps up to the building and no access ramp. The restroom was not equipped with rails. I believe this to be in violation of the Americans With Disabilities Act. I mentioned this to the hostess and she said they were not equipped for disabled. For a long period we were the only customers and the service was unusually slow. I expected more for the price.

1  Thank Barbara T
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The Mansion provides a venue for a wonderful evening out: absolutely delicious meals - from appetizer to dessert - with excellent wines, beautiful surroundings in all seasons, pleasant & professional service. A great place for fine food, wine and an atmosphere conducive to conversation.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The Mansion at Bald Hill is our favorite place. We have been there many times since it opened, and each time, everything I've had, right down to the side dishes and bread, (and dessert!) have been nothing short of excellent. The service, also truly excellent. We have come to know most everyone there, which makes it an even more enjoyable experience. I can't say enough good things about this place! I can't wait to go again..

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Tucked away in the hills of Woodstock CT is the Mansion at Bald Hill. E\Had dinner there 2/15/14and found service and food excellent. Menu has good selection. Restaurant is situated in Victorian (?) home and decor is well done. We will return

1  Thank ajarafa