“A great place hidden away”
Review of Woodbury Diner

Woodbury Diner
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Woodbury
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Woodbury Diner has been in business since 2009 solely owned by Jimmy Rakiposki . It is a place for friends and families to come together and enjoy a variety of great meal choices. Breakfast is served all day, so why not come and get pancakes for dinner. Everyday there are specials written for lunch and dinner. A diner is known for fast feel good foods, but here we put a touch of unique CIA specials. Not only is The Woodbury Diner, a place to come and eat but it includes a great family atmosphere. We have our family here come bring yours!
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I say that because you take a little offstreet road to the restaurant that you cant see from the street. I have been there for many breakfastes and they all have been awesome. One night we decided to try it for dinner. I was truly amazed how delicious it was and would definitely go back for more dinners. Its a given that we go for breakfast. We used to go to another diner in Woodbury but after this place we look no farther. The meals are wonderful and would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Wait staff is friendly, owner is great, food is terrific, prices are very fair and they will substitute fruit for potatoes without an extra charge. A place where everyone knows your name!

1  Thank luckygirl13
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I am originally from CT and now live in the south. We were up in CT over the weekend and had the opportunity to come here for breakfast to meet a friend. I ordered my all time favorite breakfast...corned beef hash with poached eggs. Our waitress was perfect and even asked if I wanted my hash extra crispy...of course! My home fries were perfectly cooked too. We probably stayed at the table longer than normal chatting but she checked on us periodically to make sure we were good. Definitely worth the trip and would certainly return.

1  Thank BeachTraveler1025
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have been to the Woodbury Diner many times. I love their Prime Rib special and their desserts. The rest of it just doesn't cut it with me. You get a dinky salad, and a choice of potato or vegetables, not both. Kind of odd. The vegetables are horrible as they are always over cooked and mushy. The taste is crummy as well. I have been waiting for the changes that are needed to come. The wait staff is adequate but there can be long periods of time before they come by again. They need to constantly scan the room.

I will be back for the Prime Rib, I hope they get better vegetables.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We come here often, especially on Thursday nights for the prime rib and au gratin potatoes. Yum! The food is good and the service is great. Most of the waitstaff remembers what we want from week to week.

Been to Woodbury Diner? Share your experiences!