“The Stromboli was G R E A T !!!”
Review of Noli's Restaurant

Noli's Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 37 Restaurants in Winsted
Thomaston, Connecticut
“The Stromboli was G R E A T !!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I don't usually have Stromboli because it is such a gut-bomb but I figured "oh, what the heck!!!" Had the meat one, not the veggie. VERY VERY good!

Decor inside is kind of classy with a lot of tile and finished wood on walls. Pretty pics of Italian countryside on the walls too. Service was excellent and I hear the pizza is excellent but didn't try, the Stromboli was HUGE, but, I, uh, finished it!!! Hahaha. Homemade pasta sauce on top!! Gotta get here again soon!!!

• Visited September 2013

New York City, New York
“Good food, wretched service”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We have eaten several times at Noli's. The food, when served, was good quality Italian food with an extensive menu. However, twice I have ordered an entree and gotten something close but not quite. It is as if the chef runs out of ingredients so makes something close.

The last time we went the service was horrid. What is horrendous about the service is the lack of training for the wait staff. The waitresses did not clear the table. After we finished our salads, the waitress just shoved these used plates aside on the table and put our entrees down. I looked around at the other tables and I saw piles of used dishes on tables while people were eating. After the clients left, tables were still not cleared.

Given the lack of restaurant options in the area, it is disappointing that Noli's cannot manage a simple task like clearing tables.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Noli's Restaurant? Share your experiences!