“Great experience!”

Cuisines: American
Columbus, Ohio
“Great experience!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We dined here last weekend during a trip visit to CT. It was conveniently located up the road from our hotel at Springhill Suites. We always love RT, and especially the fresh salad bar :-). We went on a Friday night. It was slightly busy, but still easy to have a conversation.

Visited October 2013

Texas
“Good food”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The salad bar and soups were very good. Our service was excellent and friendly. Some of the friendliest servers of our vacation.

Visited October 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“Service and food were average”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I ate there with a group. My meal was fine but the server got the side dishes wrong. Not a major issue. Several people in the group had their steaks overcooked. The manager made them another steak but they still seemed to be over cooked. they appeared to be medium/well rather than medium as requested. The manager was doing his best to make sure that the customer was happy. I thought that he wanted to make sure that the customers were satisfied. That attention would have me return to the returant.

• Visited October 2013
Houston, Texas, United States
“Great food, okay service”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

The food was fantastic. Service was friendly - when we could find her. The manager(?) walked around and asked how our meal was. Talked us into trying pumpkin cheesecake (I had considered getting one to go), but come to find out they were frozen. He put one our bill and comped us one. They were delicious, I will admit that he was right about that. My steak was juicy and flavorful. I wish they could put more than just butter and sour cream with the baked potato - some chives or bacon bits or something.

Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
“Reliable quality and friendly service!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Have always liked Ruby Tuesdays; great value and good taste. The tiny biscuits they serve before your meal are really good (ask for extras!) and the salad bar is good enough to have for your entire meal, yet it is included with many entrees. I like not being disappointed and Ruby Tuesdays was a hit!

Visited September 2013