“Salad bar is great!!!”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Kissimmee
“Salad bar is great!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

We went at 11am when they opened and wow! The salad bar looked like a picture in a magazine. Order the mini burgers which comes with the salad bar.

• Visited June 2013

CT
“Not good anymore.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Because it's near my workplace, I've eaten here on a near weekly or biweekly basis for the last 3-4 years. In that time, the food and service were pretty good. However, based on my last two experiences here plus the fact that they did not bother responding to the email I sent them, I will not be coming back.

The first incident occurred about 3 weeks ago. My issue with that visit was that everything, and I mean everything, was incredibly slow and the restaurant wasn't even that full. Even then I wouldn't be too bothered except that people who were seated after us got their food and checks first, and left before us. I was only a party of 2 and that type of thing really bothers me. After dealing with the slow food and service, all I wanted was to leave and get back to the office. But again, it literally took 10 minutes for me to get my check and then another 5-10 min before the waitress came back with my credit card. Luckily I handed over my CC when I got the check else I could've waited even more.

The second incident happened when I returned the following week. Got a different server this time. Service was better than previous, however it still wasn't as quick as it had been in the past. But what irked me this time was that they got my order wrong and then did not fix it when I brought it up. I ordered the Chicken Fresco which some of you may know comes as a lunch plate and a regular plate. The difference is about $5 and I assume you get more food on the regular plate. Anyways, I've ordered this about 2-3 dozen times before and have always received the lunch plate which is what I wanted. This time I noticed that while the chicken portion was the same, there seemed to be a little more of the side items. But I did not think much of it at the time. However, when I received the bill I saw that they charged me for the regular plate. I told the waiter that I wanted the lunch one, and he told me I had to specifically say the lunch plate. This is despite it being lunch time and that I had ordered it the same way as I've always done before. I then asked did I really get the regular plate as the amount of chicken was the same as before and he insisted I did, even though the regular plate is suppose to have more. At this point, I had made my complaint and was expecting the bill to be correctly adjusted. Nope, he did not want to do it. I suppose I could've asked for the manager and raised a stink but at this point, I need to get back to the office. Remember, service had been slow on this visit too.

Returned to the office and emailed RT's customer service. Got a form-letter response that every email is looked at personally by someone. It's been 1.5 weeks with zippo so guessing that's a lie too. At this point, I cannot recommend this restaurant anymore. It's clearly going downhill from what it used to be, and if you want good food, there are certainly other options in this area. One.really good alternative is Tunxis Grill down the road.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank consolz
Toronto, Canada
“Always satisfying”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

I frequent this place on a regular basis. Being from Canada I need my fix of Bluemoon. Salad bar always fresh and always tasty. Tonight I had the ribs with bacon wrapped shrimp and cheddar mashed potatoes. Recommended by the bartender. It was awesome. Highly recommend. Staff was welcoming and very friendly. Will return.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Peelatus
Enfield, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mothers day disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

If you are seated for dinner in the bar area i would ask to be moved to the
main dinning area. The bar area is very inattentive to people dinning..

Visited May 2013
1 Thank FRAN955
East Granby, Connecticut
“Great Salad Bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I am not one to get salad bar but this is super clean and has really fresh offerings. Also they have $5 drink menu with some really delicious offerings.

Visited April 2013