“AWFUL!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Waitstaff
Enfield
“AWFUL!”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I was charged 15 times the correct amount of my tab - I had ordered 3 dollar draft beers which would be a grand whopping total of $3 and was charged $45.50. I wasn't given my receipt before she just swiped my credit card, making it so I wasn't able to refute the total beforehand.
Apparently the employees will put other peoples drinks/shots on your tab without your knowledge/consent. When the bartender came back with my bill I saw what she had charged me and immediately said something - the girl walked away saying there was nothing they could do.
Absolutely ridiculous.
Trashy bar, trashy and rude staff - definitely not going back and highly not recommend this place to anyone - there are plenty of other fun places to go with nice staff that won't charge you for other peoples drinks.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank K B

Treasure Island, Florida
“Good and fun”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I didn't eat here but I had a good time. The bartenders are friendly and very attentive to your needs. Good place to hang and watch the locals.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Stunmai
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great for a saturday night. Drink slightly pricy.”
Reviewed January 8, 2008

Great for a saturday night. Drink slightly pricy.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook