Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks
Quality Inn(Windsor Locks)
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchencomforts of homeliving roombreakfast and dinnersmall kitchenhome away from homebeer and winewonderful hotelbusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastsix flagsrooms are cleanwafflesclose to the airportfront desk staffbradley airportshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Arrived late due to flight cancellation, airport shuttle arrived within 10 min., friendly reception staff, spcious rooms, fully equipped kitchen, fireplace with log(!), complimentary + rich breakfast - everything close to perfect!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Homewood_Suites_CT, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

Dear Guest ~

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property. We hope to have you as a guest again in the near future.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Check-in pleasant. After that everything was downhill. Unkept, unclean, flea bag appearance location. Room smelled sweaty and no one available to replace inoperable TV remote. Furniture dated and overall aura of a homeless shelter.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank ghilton
Homewood_Suites_CT, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear Guest,

Please accept my sincere apology for your recent stay. We take all our reviews very seriously and strive to improve our service and accommodations. I hope someday you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Respectfully,

Lisa Crinella

Reviewed March 31, 2014

My first time at a Homeward Suite. I think they now have a loyal customer - actually the next leg of my trip I looked first to see if they had a sister property.
Everything was sparkling clean - dishes in the dishwasher, med size refrig - two flat screen TV's and the most comfortable throw. Just like home.. Even the coffee was a quality brand.
I did not need "all" the comforts of home but they were there and everything I touched made me feel like I was the first person touching it. Nothing worn or dated.
There was a small pile of plaster outside my door when I checked in. The Assistant Manager heard me mention I wanted a paper and but they were out in the lobby. He found another paper and delivered it to my room. When I opened the door - the plaster was gone! Attention to detail was felt and reinforced from the moment I checked in and it just got better.
Things go wrong with any stay at any hotel. If anything went wrong in Windsor Locks I know it would be handled. Immediately and professionally. That was my take from that Homewood Suites. Price value, comfort, safety and professionalism is high on my list and they exceeded my expectations.

Room Tip: I was in 152 - close to the office, pool view and on the first floor
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Homewood_Suites_CT, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Guest ~

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor! We are happy to hear that you're apart of Hilton family!! I'm pleased to hear that our accommodations met your expectations. Our staff takes great pride in making our guest feel at home - their home away from home. We look forward to seeing you again the near future.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Here the facilites are excellent, you can buy your own food at the local grocery store (Stop & Shop) then cook it in your kitchen area. If you don't feel like this, the breakfast and evening meal are quite acceptable.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest ~

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor! I'm extremely pleased to hear our hotel made your stay so enjoyable. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Clean, comfortable, quiet rooms with friendly and helpful staff. The free breakfast is as good as most breakfast restaurants. The free reception with wine, beer, and food is adequate and useful when your time is limited. The gym cardio & resistance equipment is limited, but in good operating condition. Walking distance to restaurants, convenience stores, liquor stores, etc. The shuttle service (the hotel contracts LAZ-Fly) is fast and convenient - I used it daily to get to/from UTAS for work, and from/to the airport. Pool is outside and is closed during the winter.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Homewood_Suites_CT, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2014

Dear Guest ~

I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel and taking the time to review our property on Trip Advisor! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!