Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks
$204
$170
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hartford - Bradley Airport(Windsor Locks)(Great Value!)
$86
$56
  • Pool
$67
$54
All reviewsfull kitchencomforts of homeliving roombreakfast and dinnersmall kitchenhome away from homebeer and winewonderful hotelbusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastsix flagsrooms are cleanwafflesclose to the airportfront desk staffbradley airportshuttle service
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We just needed a place to sleep while visiting family. Would have preferred a location closer to 91 South. The bed was extremely comfortable and we enjoyed the down pillows. I picked this motel over Residence Inn because Homewood Suites offers a king size bed.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Homewood_Suites_CT, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your stay with us and for posting your review of our property! We enjoy having guests take pride in our property in the manner that our staff does. We look forward to accomodating you again in your future travels.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

As my flight from Chicago was delayed I landed at the airport at 11.55 pm. Immediately called up the hotel for Shuttle which assured me that he shuttle will be at the airport in 10-15 mins. The shuttle arrived over 30 mins late...at 12.27 am. Worst, it was the LAZ-FLY van which dropped all the passengers at the parking stations and I was probably the last one to be dropped. I reached hotel at around 1.00 am. Wish I had known all this delay...I would have taken a taxi!!!! More was in store for me next morning..when I came for Breakfast at 9.15 am. I was told that the B/fast was over!!! The B/fast time was upto 9.00 , which was not conveyed to me the night before. I had to start my day without a decent b/fast. This was the 1st airport hotel over a decade of travel I've seen which closes its b/fast at 9.00 All in all....spending 170 grands for a Homewood suites was just not worth it. Absolute waste of company's money. I was better off in a Days Inn/ Red Roof Inn / Comfort Inn. Atleast could have saved 100 odd bucks.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Homewood_Suites_CT, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. My sincerest apology for the issues you experienced in our hotel. I would love to have the chance to regain your trust in our hotel and would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain additional information regarding your stay.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

This property has a great staff! The property was recently renovated. I highly recommend for business and/or pleasure. Nice to have a breakfast and dinner on travel especially with beer and/or wine! They put the home in Homewood!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Homewood_Suites_CT, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Thank you so much for all of the kind compliments about our great staff and our Hotel. We want to be your Home Away from Home We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again. Safe travels and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Nice hotel, great staff and excellent breakfast. The suite was clean but a bit sparse. The bed was worse than a hammock; completely broken. I literally DID NOT SLEEP. I reported the issue, manager stated I would receive Honors points. I did not receive these and am disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your compliments to the staff and our hotel. I am so sorry for your experience with the uncomfortable bed and have forwarded your concerns to the Engineering Department. I also spoke with Hhonors and they are updating your account. We hope to see you in the near future. Thank you again.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Clean, nice personnel, very good quality-price. The receptionist Janett Linarez was very helpful and resourceful. I had a meeting and they offered to drove me in the morning if the driver was available.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I want to thank you very much for your compliments on our hotel and to Janett. I will be sure to share them with the entire staff. I am so glad that your enjoyed your stay and hope to see you in the near future. Thank you again.