Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks
$204
$170
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hartford - Bradley Airport(Windsor Locks)(Great Value!)
$86
$67
$54
$56
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchencomforts of homeliving roombreakfast and dinnersmall kitchenhome away from homebeer and winewonderful hotelbusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastsix flagsrooms are cleanwafflesclose to the airportfront desk staffbradley airportshuttle service
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I really enjoyed this property although no indoor pool and too cold to use outdoor pool. the staff is very extremely friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was nice and the staff in breakfast area were friendly as well.
Hotel is very clean and rooms are spacious. The kitchen is an added perk. all in all a very nice stay and i would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Melanie T
Homewood_Suites_CT, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Thank you for taking time to share feedback about your recent stay with us. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to the breakfast staff. As the warmer months approach, I hope you will be able to enjoy our outdoor swimming pool along with some of our other Homewood Suites amenities. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I stayed here for one night only after a business meeting in CT. What a great experience! Fast, friendly check-in (the room upgrade was an unexpected bonus after a busy few days of business meetings!) and the suite was immaculate. I ate in the restaurant (free dinner - fish, potatoes, vegetables and a great little salad bar) and complimentary wine or beer - thank you!
The rooms were very comfortable, including a large 'living' area and kitchen space. All the little touches were there, free water & cookies, popcorn, tea & coffee, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, etc etc etc!! I would have no problem recommending this hotel/suites to anyone looking to stay close to Bradley Int Airport. I would like to thank all the staff who made my short stay one of the best I've had in a long time and I hope I can visit again soon

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Chris71London

It is always a pleasure to hear about great experiences with our hotel. I am certainly happy to know we met your expectations. As a team, we try and provide an environment which welcomes guests and makes them feel like they are at home. Our complimentary evening reception is one of many ways we can accomplish this. We look forward to accommodating you during your next visit to the area.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have a large family so we always stay in all-suite hotels, and have stayed at many other Homewood Suites. This was the worst experience we have ever had with this chain.
We had to call about the noise level coming from other rooms after midnight, but it did not help. When we checked in, our toilet was filthy and had clearly not been cleaned. The breakfast was not what we were used to compared to other Homewoods. I also forgot my toothbrush and had to pay for one, and they did not have shower caps at the desk. I was told it was a "corporate thing." However, since we stay at Hilton hotels a lot as we are Hilton Honors members, I know this is not the case. My son will be going to college in the area, but we will not be staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Homewood_Suites_CT, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

I appreciate you sharing this feedback with us. I want to personally apologize that your experience fell short of your expectations. I will certainly pass your comments on to the appropriate departments. Please feel free to call me at (860) 627-8463 with any further concerns. Thank you again for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights for a corporate meeting. Although the hotel is newly renovated, the management team that we encountered made this a less than pleasant experience.

Throughout our stay, the management was rude to several of our team members. Four of us had keys given to us that would not unlock our hotel rooms due to the recent renovation. Upon bringing this to the attention of the staff, one member of our party was accused of switching keys and creating the problem herself. This poor response to concerns was not uncommon throughout our stay.

The day receptionist is rude and unhelpful. Michael Johnson, one of the managers, has undoubtedly the worst customer service skills that i have ever witnessed. Several housekeepers and staff were smoking throughout the day in view of the guests. The breakfast area consistently lacked utensils and the juice was always empty. The coffee was luke warm or empty throughout most of the day.

As a frequent traveler, I would not recommend this hotel. In fact, I am shocked that this hotel is part of the Hilton brand.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are accessed from the outside. I would suggest asking for a ground floor room near the lobby.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank CKTN
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I stayed in the hotel with my children and within the first 3 hours the person in the lobby kept calling that my children were too loud. I will never advise anyone with children to stay at this hotel. It is not child friendly.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Shaunte1981
Homewood_Suites_CT, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share this information with us. I will certainly look into this situation. I can assure you that we are quite child friendly. Your feelings are extremely important to us and I would love to have you back to clear up any misunderstandings of our property. Our outdoor pool will be opening up in May and I am sure that your kids will enjoy this very much. Please contact me directly with any further concerns or questions. We hope to see you again.