Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks
Quality Inn(Windsor Locks)
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchencomforts of homeliving roombreakfast and dinnersmall kitchenhome away from homebeer and winewonderful hotelbusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastsix flagsrooms are cleanwafflesclose to the airportfront desk staffbradley airportshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Older hotel...apartment "motel" style with doors opening outside. The rooms are spacious but the furniture is outdated. There is a 1st and 2nd floor with no elevator. Noise is an issue! I can hear everything outside my room including the rooms around me. When I arrived, the clerk printed the "welcome letter" right from the printer as if it was a hassle. Maybe I'm just used to properties who pay more attention to guest detail. Not terrible but I wouldn't stay again. Not normal Hilton standards.

Pros: the staff was friendly and the lobby is the nicest part of the hotel

• Stayed: December 2012
Homewood_Suites_CT, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay with us. I am glad you found the staff to be friendly and the lobby to be comfortable. It is certainly always a priority of ours to make you feel at home. We appreciate your feedback about the noise from the exterior part of the property and will work with our maintenance team to see what can be done to reduce this issue in the future. I do also apologize that you were not properly greeted as a Hilton Honors member. We value your loyalty and always do our best to express our appreciation. If your travels bring you back to the area, please consider giving us another chance to prove that your recent experience is not the norm of our hotel. I will also personally see to it that you are accommodated in a building with better access to your suite. Have a wonderful winter season!

Reviewed December 7, 2012

What you get....a large room with a kitchenette, and an apartment feeling. The front desk area offers free food for dinner (example: chili and pretzels), and the staff was nice. Clean

The issues - thin walls so I heard my neighbors next to me and above me. I was also on the back end of the property, so it had an isolating feel. Although they said they had a free shuttle from the airport, I waited 35 mins, called 3 times and ended up taking a taxi. The remote controls did not work consistently

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Homewood_Suites_CT, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay with us. I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with the great experience you deserved. Your satisfaction is very important to us. We appreciate your feedback about the noise from neighboring guests and will work with our maintenance team to see what can be done to reduce this issue in the future. Please accept our apology for your encounter with our airport shuttle. We have shared your comments with our transportation team and we will work to better meet and exceed our guests needs moving forward. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our complimentary dining and that you found our staff to be friendly and welcoming. Your comments will help us as we continuously work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again should you return to the area in future. Have a wonderful Holiday season!

Reviewed December 6, 2012

The room I was booked in was on the top floor, without an elevator, the staff quickly changed my room to the first floor. All rooms open to the parking lot, walk around the hotel to the lobby.
My room was clean and stocked with the basics, 2 flat screens in the room. The towels has see there best days already, need to be replaced. Quiet location, slept like a baby.

Room Tip: This hotel does not have an elevator,
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for the feedback of your stay with us. I do apologize that we did not meet your expectations in a few areas and will do our best to resolve them prior to your next stay. I am glad that your stay was comfortable and please do note that we have a building with an elevator and indoor access if that better suits your traveling needs. We will be sure to meet these accommodations during your next stay with us. I hope you had a wonderful Holiday season and look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The room was not properly prepared for a new guest to check in. And the hotel staff was unwilling to cooperate and put things to rights. We had to do some of it ourselves, ultimately.

On a good day, the Bradley Airport Homewood is not a place most people would pick for a vacation. You're there because you need a decent, reasonably affordable night's lodging in that vicinity. Fair enough. But if housekeeping leaves at 3 p.m., as they claim, and a guest checks in later and finds problems, there should be somebody who can make it right without giving the guest a hard time.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank WaterEnthusiasts
Homewood_Suites_CT, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you for the feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the preparedness of your room and our staff and I apologize for this experience. We work hard to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of our guests and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Have a wonderful holiday season!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Spent a single night in this hotel. It is a first generation Homewood Suites so the rooms are a little smaller and older. My room was a King Suite. For the price it is a great value. Staff was very pleasant. Close to the airport and many restaurants nearby. The best thing about this hotel is the complimentary breakfast. Personally felt this was the best selction and quality of food I have ever had for a complimentary breakfast. Large, comfortable dining area too.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Homewood_Suites_CT, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

On behalf of the Homewood Suites, I would like to thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review of your recent stay. We greatly appreciate any feedback and I will be sure to let the breakfast staff know of your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future and wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season.