“Hidden gem at BDL”

Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Windsor Locks
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Next time you have an overnight at BDL for a late incoming flight or early outbound.....consider the Sheraton @BDL. Location could not be better, staff was most friendly, room was clean and bright! And the price was right!! Also we ate in the Concorde Restaurant in the lobby and had a wonderful dinner. Besides being the only customers....the food was excellent and the staff attentive! Very accommodating as I requested the Asian Noodle Dish I had seen on the room service menu and they were happy to serve it even though it's not on the restaurant menu! My husband had the Classic Burger and thought it was great! Highly recommended!
(our only disappointment was the Club Lounge..... slim pickings as far as food and drinks but always great to be accomodated on floor 7 & 8)

Room Tip: Always ask about an upgrade to the Club Level.....you never know...it might be available! And ask a...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

It's so convenient, right in the airport. No cab, no car required. Don't even have to go outside. Rooms clean and fresh. Ask for a room with a view of the airport. It is very quite. No airplane noise at all and my room faced the airport. I have never been in an airport hotel that was this quite.

Stayed: July 2014
Christopher A, General Manager at Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Thanks for the feedback - we are very proud of our "noiseless view" of the planes taking off and landing!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

As on-site airport hotels go this hotel was more that adequate. The gym was small for a Sheraton gym and the video screens on the treadmills were not connected to cable so you couldn't watch television. Rooms were clean and comfortable (love that they give you that free bottle of water). There was no aircraft noise. I found the beds a little hard for my taste.

The restaurant was a little expensive and the food nothing to write home about. I wish that there were a way to access some of the food-court choices in the terminal without going through security.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Mike W,

Thank you for staying with us. We were able to address all of your issues except the TSA and food court!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Arrived late at night, hence our decision to stay here. Not many good hotels so close to airport. Only a few minutes walk from bag claim to hotel lobby. Night staff efficient but hardly cheerful. Climate control in room was off, so room was overheated. Had to run air-conditioning all night; it was quite noisy.

Like many airport hotels, this one feels worn, and needs further renovation, especially of the climate-control system.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for you feedback regarding your stay. I've shared this with our team and we will do all that we can to improve.
Regards,
Christopher Allen, General Manager

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We weren't planning to stay but our flight was canceled. The Sheraton was very convenient. It is attached to Bradley airport. We made a reservation using our smart phone to get the lower price offered by Expedia. Then we walked right over, never having to go outside. We got a room on the club floor. There was a nice club room with free snacks and soda, cash bar if you want booze, to visit. We had a couple h'orderves then went to the restaurant downstairs. Dinner was okay. I was a bit particular about my burger and after two tries they still didn't get it right. They offered to bring me something different, but by the I had filled up on fries. So they did not charge me for my dinner. I appreciated that. It is not possible to get everything right all the time, so when the house makes good another way, then it's ok. My husband' s rubern was fine. Our room was very nice. Comfortable king bed. Robes in the closet. Big flat screen TV and a comfortable chair with ottoman. The room was spacious with updated finishes and perfectly clean. Coffee set up in the room was not used due to our early flight and a plan for dunkin donuts coffee at the airport.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Nice one to stay if you arrive late to Bradley International Airport. All rooms are large with comfortable beds but I didn't like daily questions of the staff if my room needed cleaning. If you are interested in aviation consider asking for a room on the side of the apron as noise of the airport is not disturbing. Also note the New England Air Museum on the opposite side of the airfield as worth visiting.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I flew into BDL, walked right to hotel, was greeted professionally and made to feel like a valued guest. The food was fantastic, the service was great, the accommodations were clean and fresh, the bed and linens were perfect, the whole experience was better than I anticipated. The shuttle to and from the car rental was great and I actually have nothing negative to write about this stay. Thank you Sheraton...!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Christopher A, General Manager at Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Dear Gladacya,

Thanks for the great review. We are very proud of our team here at the Sheraton Bradley.

Christopher Allen

La Quinta Inn & Suites Hartford - Bradley Airport
SpringHill Suites Hartford Airport/Windsor Locks
Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport
Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport

Been to Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport? Share your experiences!