“A hidden Gem”

Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Windsor Locks
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

What a great hotel! A great value and steps from the airport gates. If you have an early morning flight you can get up and walk to the check in counter in less than 5 minutes!!

After some hick ups at the Sheraton in Springfield not having my reservation after a long day at the big E, I arrived at Bradley. Check in was a breeze, the staff so friendly. We went to the club lounge to get a snack before bed and the attendant was cleaning up but got us a plate of fruit and some drinks we took to our room.

We went swimming in the morning and the pool was big and very clean. The gym was also clean and well equipped.

The room was clean, well appointed and the beds extremely comfortable! We had a view of the airport which my child loved. The windows were well insulated because there was negligible noise from the airplanes.

• Stayed: September 2013
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear Wandering-from-CT,

Thank you for sharing your review with us, we always love hearing from a Tripadvisor Senior Contributor. I’m happy to hear that we were able to provide you with a great experience from the easy check-in to enjoying our swimming pool, it sounds like you had a great stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Stayed for one night and had a very nice stay. Location is the best as it's on the Airport property. No shuttles or vans! Check in was quick, friendly and helpful. The room was clean, bed was very comfortable, and the room itself was very quiet. Bathroom had plenty of counter space, very nice amenities and a great shower with a lot of pressure. Wireless internet was included, however, it was either extremely slow, or not working as I had no luck with it. We ate in the restaurant and the food was very good. I had the Grilled Vegetable plate and my friend had the salmon. Both were very tasty and the service was awesome.

Dear Theokitty916,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review with the Tripadvisor community. It’s always great to hear from a happy guest as it lets us know we’re doing things right. Thank you for recognizing some of the great amenities our property has to offer. I’m sorry about the difficulties you encountered with our wifi, during you next stay one of associates will be happy to assist you should you have any problems. I’m happy to know you had time to enjoy a meal at our restaurant, Concorde’s. Thank you again for staying with us, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We stay at this hotel whenever we travel and it is wonderful. We enjoyed desserts and wine as SPG guests and had breakfast this morning too. The service by Hope this morning was excellent. The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly and helpful. We take coolers to the Caribbean with food and they allow us to store them over night in their freezer. We recommend this hotel highly. And, in spite of it being at the airport, it is quiet!

We will be back in October and in March when we travel again and are looking forward to both stays.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Diane M,

Thank you for sharing your review with us, it’s always great to hear from a continuous guest of our hotel. I’m glad you got to enjoy the perks of being and SPG Preferred Guest. We really appreciate the high praise as we strive to ensure our guests have a great, relaxing experience during their stay. We look forward to seeing you in October and March!

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 1 night before a flight out of Bradley. The king room was the biggest I've ever seen. It was amazing, the bed was so soft, I didn't want to wake up. The room service was delicious very well prepared . The front desk were very friendly and the hotel is very modern. This is the place to stay if you want a high class hotel at amazing prices and service.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Paul F,

It’s great to hear from a Tripadvisor Senior Contributor, I’m very happy to hear that you enjoyed our spacious King rooms, soft beds and tasty room service. I hope you had a great flight out of Bradley, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I stayed here the night before a very early flight. The hotel is clean, quiet and a great convenience. So happy as I am SPG gold. Rooms are clean and quiet being right next to terminal. Thank you for a comfortable stay, will always stay here to avoid an early morning drive.

1  Thank Love2travel1960

Dear Love2travel1960,

Thank you for sharing your review with us and the Tripadvisor community. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for an SPG Gold Preferred Guest!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Club Lounge at this hotel has an excellent concierge in the mornings...her name is Hope Frost.
She is very attentive and being in the lounge makes one feel like they are at home.

The wifi was a little slow at times.

Beds are usually excellent and the quality of the bed linens are good. Nice comforter and duvet and pillows are nice.

This hotel being in the airport makes it very convenient for late night arrivals and early morning departures. Especially in the winter time.

One thing I was not too happy about is seeing homeless people in the airport and they lurk around the halls near the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
WHGGuestService, Manager at Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

I truly appreciate your objective feedback and review of our hotel. I’ll let Hope know that she made a very good impression and her efforts didn’t go unnoticed during your stay with us. We have an in-house IT associate and I’ve shared your comment regarding the WiFi speed and asked that he review our network equipment to be sure that everything is operating as it should. What you described related to vagrants in the area is certainly not a normal occurrence. The single highest priority for my associates and our hotel is to ensure the safety of our guests and therefore I’ve also relayed your feedback to airport security and have asked them to work to investigate this issue.

Thank you again for your feedback and I wish you safe travels.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Great place to checkin and get refreshed before a hard day's work!
Particularly would like to thank Hope and Taija in the Club Lounge for their patience and hospitality....even if they had to stay back a few minutes!!
Great Service, thanks again & appreciate it!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and the TripAdivsor community. I’m thrilled to see that Hope and Taija in our Club Lounge have been recognized for their wonderful hospitality. I’ll be sure to share your comments with them and encourage my team to keep up the great work!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Windsor Locks
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport
1 mi away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hartford - Bradley Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks
SpringHill Suites Hartford Airport/Windsor Locks
Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport
Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport

Been to Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport? Share your experiences!