Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsthe club loungebradley airportparking garagean early flightbaggage claimhotel is locatedarriving latenext morningi highly recommend this hotelrental carconvenient locationdefinitely stay here againnight's sleepwake up callgateconveniencerunway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I stay at this hotel at least a week a month and think the staff does an excellent job. Hotel is well maintained and clean. Staff is very friendly and go out of there way to make you feel welcome. Hope, attendant in the Club lounge, is awesome. She knows many of the guests by name. For the price, this is the best hotel in the Hartford area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mckeefamily4
WHGGuestService, Manager at Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments about your experiences at the Sheraton Bradley with the TripAdvisor community. I appreciate that you’ve let us know that Hope is a standout and I will surely let her know that you’ve given her a very nice review. I appreciate your input regarding the value you find in our hotel and anticipate that we will continue to exceed your expectations. Thank you for turning to us for your travel needs and certainly, if there’s anything you need while staying with us, please don’t hesitate to let Hope or any member of our team know!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This hotel is not at the airport, or across from the airport— but is INSIDE BDL, which serves Hartford, CT, and all of southern New England.

The UA check-in is only a couple of hundred meters around the corner from the hotel's reception desk. AC is further down but not too far away. (You may not check-in at UA for other Star Alliance carriers.) It would be nice to have some luggage carts at the check-in level, even if not strictly necessary.

Rooms are commodious and the restaurant has been revamped. There is a bar area with wi-fi and it serves the same food. Staff are polite and various rental car vans stop right in front of the Sheraton's entrance upon request. All this gets even more attractive in the New England winter.

Express check-out is perfect and we awakened to find the receipt under the door. NOTE: for ongoing individual or group transport anywhere in New England, contact Thomas Transport. It
serves all the area schools and has always been most dependable. They are used to kids, too.

Room Tip: Book early and ask for a quiet room, possibly at the end of a corridor farther from the runway.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
WHGGuestService, Manager at Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you for leaving a review packed with great information for TripAdvisor readers and future guests of our hotel. I’m very pleased that we’ve made such a positive impression and earned a 5 star review from you. I hope we’re able to continue serving you and your family during flights to and from BDL.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I'm a consultant and travel to the Hartford area on a weekly basis. I tried out probably every hotel in the area. I love this Sheraton by the airport and I pretty much know everyone by name. As a platinum SPG member, I have access to the club lounge where there is pretty decent food and great staff! I wake up every day early in the morning and have great conversations with Hope (morning lounge staff) who is attentive, friendly, and funny! All other staff I met was also great as well. The beds are awesome too.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Katherine, I truly appreciate your comments and am very pleased to know that our platinum SPG Members like you are enjoying the benefits of our club lounge. It was also great to read that our Sheraton is preferred over the other hotels in the area as far as you’re concerned! I will be sure to let Hope know that you’ve mentioned her and that her professionalism and friendliness has not gone unnoticed.

Thank you again for your review and letting us know we’re your “go to” hotel near BDL airport.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We had a "crack of dawn" flight to catch and decided to spend the previous night at a Hartford-Bradley airport hotel. It was not the lowest price available in the area, but the convenient, no-hassle location and the generally good reputation of Sheraton Hotels made us select it. We had a restful night after enjoying a pleasant, if not gourmet dinner at the hotel. Our room was large, the bed especially comfortable and we liked the available choice of pillows. All rooms are well insulated from airport noises! It was really great to just walk down the hall (albeit a long one) to reach the security area and checking in. We'll do it again!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Danielle S

I value the feedback from TripAdvisor Top Contributors very highly, so I want to thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport. Your comments are just the kind my team and I strive to find here on TripAdivsor. Our restaurant is a hidden gem here in Windsor Locks, so I was especially delighted to find that your meal at Concorde’s was fantastic! I’ll be sharing you comment with our restaurant associates and the chef. I’m also thrilled that we surpassed your expectations and have become your preferred hotel for your future trips from BDL.
Again, thank you for your review. Safe travels!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I recently attended some training classes held at the Sheraton Bradley. I flew in to the airport and walked directly from the gate to the hotel. The rooms are spotlessly clean and the beds were very comfortable. It was a busy schedule with a two night stay and two and a half days of classes. Sheraton provided a catered continental breakfast and lunch during the conference.
All the staff I encountered were extremely helpful and eager to please.
As a preferred guest there were several free newspapers every morning.
I ate dinner one night at the hotel in the Concorde restaurant and it was excellent and the service was very good. The second night the hotel shuttle took us both ways to an excellent seafood restaurant called the Maine fish market.
I was given a late checkout so that after the meeting I could use the room for a short time until my plane departure. A very short walk from the hotel to airport and away I go. Like I said a unique experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mazuza2
WHGGuestService, Manager at Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

I really appreciate that you took the time to share your two-day experience at our hotel with the TripAdvisor community. Your comments highlight the commitment that our associates have to exceeding the expectations of our guests and the excellence our meetings and banquets team strives to provide. I’m thrilled that your stay was pleasant and I do hope you’ll think of us if your travels bring you back to the Hartford area.

Anish Patney