Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Decatur, Illinois
“rileys”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We were greeted after a long day of travel by a wonderful young lady at the front desk. She was so very helpful and kind. The shuttle was great and took my husband the next morning to pick up our rental car. Everyone was friendly but the young lady at the front desk made a lasting impression. We asked for her name it was Tisha. She is a great employee.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank r-s-riley2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Missoula, Montana
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I stayed at the Sheraton upon arrival and at the Days Inn when departing. If I had to do it again I probably would save a few bucks and stay at the Days Inn both times.

The Days Inn shuttle picked me up within minutes of my call when I dropped off my rental car the night before my flight. The driver helped me figure out which morning shuttle to reserve to get back to the airport in the morning. The Days Inn is literally 5 minutes from the terminal.

My room was clean and adequate. The carpeting and bedspreads were fraying. The tub filled up when showering. My room had a fridge and micro. I was asked if I wanted a wake up call and it came on time.

The Days Inn must be right under a flight path because I did experience the rumble and roar of a low flying jet directly overhead but it was just once and then there were no more. Bradley being a small airport, I'm pretty sure there are no flights taking off in the middle of the night.

The noise from other people shutting or even opening their doors sounded like they were opening my door but this too stopped pretty early in the evening. It felt like the whole motel was going to bed early because they all had early flights the next day.

I try to stay in completely nonsmoking motels so I was concerned about smelling smoke but there was nary a whiff. I was on the second floor which is labeled as all nonsmoking. I did not ever see anyone smoking or smell smoke.

They put out breakfast at 4 am and you can make waffles if you are so inclined. The breakfast was pretty basic but they are really trying to accommodate the early departures and it's a nice touch.

There is a computer and printer available for use in the lobby. If I had noticed it sooner I would have printed out my boarding passes as the line was very long at the airport.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank alooknac
Pepperell, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 19, 2014

My family stayed here for one night and we almost walked out. Unfortunately it was late and we couldn't. The bathroom was old and dirty, there was a poop in the toilet when we got there, toilet seat was broken, and the whole room reeked of cleaner. The windows wouldn't open and the t.v. was blurry. The overall cleanliness was poor. I wanted to sleep in the car but with small children we couldn't. Will never stay there again. :(

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Jjohns77
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
Reviewed April 5, 2014

You can't beat the price and the service. Clean room, 4 AM breakfast, shuttle to airport every 20 minutes and it was right on time. Quiet, nice staff. Thank you!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

#11 of 14 in Windsor Locks
Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport
SpringHill Suites Hartford Airport/Windsor Locks
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks

Been to Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport? Share your experiences!