Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Windsor Locks
GreenLeadersPlatinum level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Caldera, Panama
Reviewed May 19, 2013

... but not now! I will say it is very convenient and very cheap, but there were so many little annoyances that I will never stay here again. I have come here every year for several years and always had a good stay. This trip I was here for three nights and that's it, never again! They put me near the lobby and I believe the room next door is used as an office, as all night long the door is opening and closing at least once an hour and not quietly. It sounded like my door was opening and as a result I had a terrible sleep. Breakfast was minimal and they were running out of things by 9 am, and as far as I know, nothing was replenished. The coffee in my room was never replaced and I had to have my keys redone two days. Little things, I know, but I believe because of a change in management, this hotel will go downhill quickly.

Room Tip: Request something far away from the lobby.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Was picked up from the Air Port with a smile. Checked in and the Room was clean. The staff is excellent and provided what ever needed. The price was right. Can,t fand better location near Air Port then this.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I called from the airport and was picked up in a Days Inn courtesy bus by a charming young lady, a great service from the start. The hotel reception was inviting and the cost was very affordable. The room was plush, very clean, new flat screen TV and excellent internet. I slept incredibly well as the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was great and as I am writing this I am on my third cup of tea. Now, if anyone is thinking of staying in this area, don't pay the high prices of other hotels, get to Days Inn, excellent and I am staying another two nights.

Room Tip: it would appear the quality of this hotel you are bound to get a great room.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
#11 of 14 in Windsor Locks
Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport
SpringHill Suites Hartford Airport/Windsor Locks
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks

Been to Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport

Property: Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport
Address: 185 Ella Grasso Tpke, Windsor Locks, CT 06096-1026
Location: United States > Connecticut > Windsor Locks
#1 Best Value Hotel in Windsor Locks
#1 Green Hotel in Windsor Locks
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Windsor Locks At Bradley International Airport Hotel Windsor Locks