“very close to airport / airport shuttle service excellent...”

Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Windsor Locks
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Greenfield
“very close to airport / airport shuttle service excellent...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

very close to airport / airport shuttle service excellent / left very early breakfest didn't have very good selection coffee and yogurt was all we ate/ stay was for parking and access to bradley airport

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Mustafa M, General Manager at Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Richard, Thank you for choosing us for your park and accommodation needs. We are very close to airport and do provide free shuttle service to our guests. I am glad you found this convenient. We also provide free continental breakfast that includes some donuts, bagel,cream cheese, belgium waffle etc, I am sorry to hear that our options weren't for you. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Please send me your suggestions to me about breakfast, we also look for improvements. My email is : gm@thedaysinnbradley.com
Mustafa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Windsor Locks
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is a wonderful place to stay when you have an early morning flight out of Bradley airport. They have clean rooms, friendly staff and a contential breakfast. A shuttle to and from the airport all day except 1:00am - 4:00am. For a small fee you can leave your car in their parking lot for up to 10 days. This was great for our early morning flight and midnight arrival. Reasonable rates.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank deardianne1
Mustafa M, General Manager at Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Dianne, I appreciate your great feedback. We do acctually offer 2 weeks parking package too, and also longer if you need additional days. Please call the hotel for details. All staff is happy to hear that you were happy with the staff and the service. We will be looking for your return. Thank you.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

I usually go to expensive one when it comes to stay. This is first time I stay with this hotel since it was literally next to airport. Hotel was awesome, staff were so helpfull, they gave ride to a rsstaurant, itwas so kind. Hotel is clean and beds are comfy. And also there was free breakfast, which l had to pay it when l go full service hotel. I will defintely come back.

• Stayed February 2013
Dear Jack,
I appreciate the 5 star rating. When our guests are happy we are happy. I am glad you gave us a try and you were satisfied with the service. Yes we do provide curtesy shuttle to/from airport and local restaurants, you just need to call hotel. Thank you for your business.
Oxford, Mississippi, Usa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Needed a place close the airport with a (free) shuttle and this was an excellent value. Had breakfast in the morning too!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Mustafa M, General Manager at Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Conor, I appreciate the good words you put for our hotel. I am also happy to hear that we met your expectations and you liked the breakfast. We are improving our service every day and we will do our best to get your 5 star rating next time. Thank you again for staying with us.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is the hotel to go to for the best service, best prices, and cleanest rooms. Had absolutely no issues during my stay. I have stayed in many hotels over the years, and can honestly say that this is one if the few times that I cannot think of anything negative. The staff was very customer friendly. My room was always clean and beds were always made. I would definitely stay again and recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed December 2012
Mustafa M, General Manager at Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear guest, I appreciate the 5 star rating. We all staff are so happy to hear that we met your expectations here at the Days Inn Bradley in Windsor Locks. Thank you for choosing us for your accommodation needs and we hope to see you again. Mustafa