“Excellent clean friendly”

Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Windsor Locks
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“Excellent clean friendly”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Very nice clean place. Staff is so helpfull . Rooms are clean and beds are comfy. Gm is so nice. Best option for the price in the area. This is my first experience with days inn but loved it. I will definetly be back if I come to the area. Free shuttle to from airport and area restaurants is wonderful

• Stayed January 2013
Mustafa M, General Manager at Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you so much. This is what makes our day :). Appreciate it!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Meridian, Georgia
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Overall I want to say the hotel is clean, rooms are clean, front desk clerks are awsome, maintence is great. The breakfast bar is really good and well stocked. My room smelled great and I would stay there again. The only houskeeper that is a five star housekeeper totally stellar is Liz. The other houskeepers were lazy, left soap scum in the shower, did not vacum or dust. And one day the took the Do Not Distrub sign from inside the room and put it outside the door and left towels on the floor outside the door. If Liz is not working don't even bother to have your room cleaned because the other housekeeper is lazy.

NORMAN BATES (YOUNG Black Guy) who just sat in the lobby watching tv who looked like a guest. Just gave us the creeps when we first checked in. He kept staring at my sister and I. It would have been ok if he spoke to us. We are two black females, traveling alone and he creeped us out. Then one Friday morning I left the hotel room around 7:30 am had the do not distrurb sign on my door, my sister was in the room. We were not scheduled to check out, creepy guy knocks on the door 2 mins after I left. My sister said he asked her if she needed anything. I believe he was in our room when we left sniffing our underwear or who knows what. I would like for the hotel manager to find out why he came to our room so early with a do not distrurb sign on the door at 7:30 in the morning and were not checking out.

Overall the hotel is a 5, but they need to train and look behind the lazy housekeepers, have Liz the best housekeeper in the world check behind them. And do a back ground check on creepy guy.

Room Tip: Have Liz the housekeeper clean your room if you want it cleaned right.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Viola B
Mustafa M, General Manager at Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
HI Viola, please see my response to your sister's post above. You can come back! Norman Bates is not here anymore:). Thank you
LAFAYETTE
Reviewed December 23, 2012

This hotel fit our needs. Our flight out of Bradley was postponed and needed a place to stay. The shuttle service was great. this place was great out of necessity but I would not voluntarily choose this hotel. Next time we will probably upgrade to a better hotel but it did suffice in a pinch.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

WEST HARTFORD
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I booked this room at the last minute. My car broke down and I was working lots of extra hours to cover a co-worker's vacation. I work at the airport so the shuttle was very convenient. The great service I received really helped to relieve some of the stress I was feeling. Although I accidentally booked a smoking room I was cheerfully given a non-smoking room when I discovered my mistake. The free breakfast is heavy on carbs but it is FREE. My room was nice and there was plenty of hot water so I could soak some of my cares away. I would stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Airport
#11 of 14 in Windsor Locks
SpringHill Suites Hartford Airport/Windsor Locks
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks

Been to Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport? Share your experiences!