“AWFUL!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Blackboard Cafe
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I was charged 15 times the correct amount of my tab - I had ordered 3 dollar draft beers which would be a grand whopping total of $3 and was charged $45.50. I wasn't given my receipt before she just swiped my credit card, making it so I wasn't able to refute the total beforehand.
Apparently the employees will put other peoples drinks/shots on your tab without your knowledge/consent. When the bartender came back with my bill I saw what she had charged me and immediately said something - the girl walked away saying there was nothing they could do.
Absolutely ridiculous.

Trashy bar, trashy and rude staff - definitely not going back and highly not recommend this place to anyone - there are plenty of other fun places to go with nice staff that won't charge you for other peoples drinks.

1  Thank K B

Reviewed February 9, 2012

I tend to go there almost everything Thursday night when they have dollar drafts (a select few). The beer is alright, mixed drinks are good, and the food (I always get the chicken tenders) is always hot. The bartenders are great and manage to keep up with the customer demand. BBC has 2 pool tables, free beer pong and music playing all night with a dance floor where you can let loose. They just updated their lounge area; which is pretty nice. Everything is pretty clean with the bouncers doubling as spot cleaners to take away empty cups. If you're curious and looking for a chill place to hang, I would recommend stopping by.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

food is terrible and the assistant manager on the weekends has no reason holding that title this place is a joke...

2  Thank Lovemygirls5