“Comfort Suites was great!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Windsor Locks
somewhere in MA
“Comfort Suites was great!”
Reviewed August 9, 2007

From the minute I arrived I just felt comfortable. Very clean hotel, friendly desk staff, and a gorgeous comfortable room. And it was great to have the refridgerator and microwave in the room. I took popcorn, a diet soda and my book and I curled up on the couch for the evening. It was just great.
When I finally got into bed... I thought I had gone to heaven, the beds are SO comfortable, even the pillows( I wanted to take them home).
I didn't have much time for breakfast but the smell of the waffles was amazing. Some yogurt and fresh fruit and I was on my way.
Would definately reccomend this hotel, and will stay there myself in the future.

• Liked — Cleanliness and Friendlyness of staff
  • Disliked — ??
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Diego Martin, Trinidad & Tobago
Reviewed July 30, 2007

Had a very comfortable stay. Loved the free internet use, complimentary breakfast and snacks.
Staff was friendly and helpful and shuttle was prompt.

Plan to use this site which is very close to the airport any time I return.

Netsanet

• Liked — comfort and cleanliness
  • Disliked — liked everything
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Netsanet
New York City, New York
Reviewed June 2, 2007

Stayed one night at this better-than-average mid-range hotel. The exterior is typical of other airport hotels and has plenty of free parking. Interior lobby is not posh but is clean and attractive. Manager on duty was friendly but a bit overwhemed as there were many travelling soccer teams staying that night.

Despite the fact that the hotel is new and has always been non-smoking, our first room smelled of stale smoke. The manager said that was odd because housekeeping did not report it so I was afraid he would not give us another room. However he did reassign us and the new room was great. The room had a king bed, sofa, desk, etc. and a small refrigerator, microwave and cofee maker in an alcove. The bathroom was spacious and had granite counters. The only thing I didn't like is I could not make the A/C fan stay on constant. There was some hall noise (with all of the soccer kids and being near the vending machine) so the white noise of a constant fan was a must.

Breakfast was carb-intensive and nearly gone (hungry players no doubt) by the time we arrived at 8:15. We skipped it.

Overall a clean, new and fairly priced ($118.00 + taxes) hotel.

Stayed May 2007
3 Thank cricketclub
CHATTANOOGA,TN
Reviewed February 20, 2007

MY stay was excellent. The entire staff went above and beyond to make sure that my stay was perfect. I use to stay at the Hampton Inn and Homewood Suites and comparing them both to this stay I can definitely say that this will be my home away from home. Thumbs up to the entire staff especially Alice

• Liked — New hotel
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled on business
2 Thank MOHANPATEL125
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed November 19, 2006

This hotel is in the same category at the more expensive hotels like the Hyatt, Hiltons and such as far as the rooms are concerned. My room was luxurious, and all that for $89 (they gave me a reduced rate from the usual $129 because my flight got cancelled). The bed was heavenly, the bathroom spacious and beautiful and the breakfast was more than adequate. The staff was also very gracious. I'd recommend it with no hesitation.

• Stayed November 2006, traveled with family