Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport
$194
$162
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hartford - Bradley Airport(Windsor Locks)(Great Value!)
$94
  • Pool
$69
$67
Agoda.com
All reviewscinnamon rollsbradley airportyogurtroom was cleanthe wi fifree breakfastmini fridgean early flightrental carnice sizewould stay againturkey sausagenext morningnice staypark and flyindoor poolwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed September 22, 2013

First time we stayed there and would stay again. Stopped because we were attending something in the area. Room was clean, staff was very friendly ( they also recommended a great place for dinner), and the complimentary breakfast was great.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kathy R
HIEBradley, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you so much for stopping in and sharing your great experience with us and other travelers. We are delighted that you stayed and look forward to your next visit to the area.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Arrived for a late check-in for an early morning flight. Check-in was breeze, front desk person was friendly. Bed was comfortable and room was average size. Only issue I had was that they do not have an earlier start for breakfast. We were taking the shuttle at 6 am to airport so the only thing to eat at the time were bananas. I'm more likely to look for another hotel that has an earlier breakfast if I have an early morning flight next time.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
HIEBradley, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear 1travelingDad,
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay here with us. Our team members will be commended for their friendly service to you upon check-in and during your stay. We appreciate your feedback regarding our breakfast. Our full hot Express Start Breakfast is offered from 6-10am daily- and we recognized several years ago the need for something earlier- for those guests who are departing on those first morning flights. That prompted us to set up our Early Riser offerings- from 4am until the Express Start Breakfast begins we set out Coffee& Tea, muffins, yogurt and bananas. I will be sure to look into why this may not have been restocked or why you may have missed seeing the set up in those early morning hours. Once again thank you for sharing your experience, and I do hope that the convenience of our location will encourage you to give us another opportunity to earn your business.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were stuck in CT when are original flight was cancelled and we got
in to late for the car rental. Called this Holiday Inn and the person answering
told us (after spending much time on the phone with us) that yes he had
a room and would hold for us. When we arrived (by shuttle) he had already turned off
the computer and was no where to be seen. When he finally came to the
front desk he said he had to re-boot the computer and all our reservations
information was gone. It was now about 3:00AM and we had to wait still another
1/2 hour for him to re-check us in. (Since he knew we were on our way from the
airport why in the world did he turn off the computer!?)

The room was nice and the lobby was attractive - after getting to sleep at 3:30AM
I never did get to breakfast so cannot comment on this. But they really need
to train the front desk!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank travelkitty28
HIEBradley, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you travelkitty98 for your honest review of our hotel.
We truly appreciate that you shared some of the things that weren't quite right with your stay. We always encourage our guests to contact us at any time if you are experiencing a problem, or if we are exceeding your expections- I am sorry to hear that for you it was on the not exceptional side.
I'll do my best to address the training issue that you have brought to our attention with the Teammember in question. There was certainly a lack in judgement as to beginning the computer audit process when you, our guest, were on your way to check in-once this is has begun, we are unable to access the system for about 30 minutes. I'm sorry that you had to experience this first hand. This will give us an opportunity to instruct all of our team to take a moment and analyze the situation before acting.
Again, our kindest thanks for sharing your experience- so that we can improve ours.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I must say I've never been dissatisfied staying at a Holiday Inn Express. They deliver consistent value and I am a Priority Rewards Member. This one was no different. Although labeled an airport hotel there was no issue with low flying planes as it seems to be situated away from flight paths. The check in was flawless and I was given a bottle of water. The room was clean and comfortable. The only complaint was the dang AC unit would not stay on constant. It kept shutting on and off every 15 minutes. I like a low grade humming sound from the unit to help me sleep and this unit had no option to even run the fan. The constant on/off was irritating despite lowering the temp to 65 degrees I just couldn't get it to run nonstop. If I ever return here I will have to bring my small fan. The breakfast lady in the morning was fantastic (Sunday morning). We were a hungry crowd who made a big dent in the food supply but she cheerfully kept baking more biscuits and sausages and brewing more coffee. She even stayed open 10 minutes later to
accomomdate everyone because some of us avoided the zoo until 10am when it was winding down.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ReeverNY
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My sister and I stayed at this hotel during our annual garden center tour through New England. The hotel is located directly across the street from the Bradley airport which serves Hartford, Ct.
We stayed on the 2nd floor. The room was spacious and clean, but we did have a few issues. First, the air conditioner was turned completely off upon our arrival so the room was very warm. We turned on the unit only to have it keep kicking off after about 3 minutes. It would turn back on, but never did cool the room sufficiently and clicked on and off all night. The soundproofing on the ceiling wasn't great and the people overhead obviously had young children that they allowed to run around and make noise until very late. the remote control on the TV was horrible. We never did get anything but pay channels and one news channel. The room did have a fridge, microwave and coffeemaker (although I don't think it had been cleaned in ages). Overall, if you just need a clean conveniently located room this hotel is fine. If you want to relax completely, maybe look elsewhere.

Room Tip: Head to the top floor if you don't want noise overhead.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
HIEBradley, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you Jeannie1717 for your honest review of our Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport. We truly appreciate that you shared some of the things that weren't quite right with your stay. We always encourage our guests to contact us at any time of the day or night if you are experiencing a problem. I'll do my best to locate the room you might have stayed in so that we can ensure that the electronics and the AC unit can be looked at. Our summer months especially bring travelers of all types, and we would have been please to find an alternate location had the noise been too much for you. Please don't hesitate to alert your hotel staff to your needs, we will always do anything we can to make your stay the most comfortable for you. Again our kindest thanks for sharing your experience- so that we can improve ours.