“If you Love Whole Belly Clams !!”

Skooters Restaurant Incorporated
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“If you Love Whole Belly Clams !!”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Great friendly staff and if you love whole belly clams this is the place!! I eat there about 1x a month BRING cash they do have a ATM but it is a sometimey atm lol!! I take out often or if I want to hear the OLDIES I grab a table. Easy parking, great staff.good prices and good food. Not fancy come as you are.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank yeah2004

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Fast tastey Breakfast”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Stopped for Breakfast Saturday Christmas Eve morning. Arrived at 9:45 a.m. and was able to get a table without waiting. Order at the counter, food is delivered to your table. Fast service and the food is worth the stop.

• Visited December 2011
Westfield, Massachusetts
“Great for a quick bite.”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

We stopped in on a Friday night with two of our sons. The food was good. I really enjoyed the onion rings. The portions were generous, but I think $45 for burgers, fries, and milkshakes is a bit pricey. They don't take plastic. They have an ATM on site, but it gouges you $2.50 to make a withdrawal. All in all, I would eat here again.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Christine O
“My kids loved it”
Reviewed April 10, 2011

Sat at the counter. The cook was very friendly. This is not a gourmet restaurant.....just fun simple burgers and fries. The omelette I had was great. We went back twice during our stay in the area.

Bend, Oregon
“Not Good”
Reviewed October 17, 2010

We were staying in the motel next door and thought we'd give the place a chance - it was a mistake. We had greasy burgers, unbelievably greasy fries, greasy onion rings that really were pretty good (the only thing that we enjoyed) and shakes that weren't very good (how do you make a bad shake?).

I won't be back, even though the service was very good. If it wasn't for the service I'd give it a 1.