“I hope you want leftovers”

H & M Pizza & Giant Grinder
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

GIANT sub's. I had a half sub and it was gigantic. It tasted pretty good. I have had better pastrami elsewhere but it was still pretty good. But the amount of food you got for the price was insane. Great value.

1  Thank Vinny0014

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I've been a customer of H&M since they opened their doors over 41 years ago. I've tried every type of grinder, pasta dish and pizza that they make and have never been disappointed. A whole grinder is about 18 inches and as other reviewers have noted it is loaded with what you ordered, nothing like the skimpy stuff you get from Subway.

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

This was my first time here. I attached a picture of half of my Italian grinder sino your can see how much meat they use. Very good food. The full Italian Grinder was $12 and some change, but so much better than Subway. My only issue is that these things have no option but to fall apart when you pick them up, because of how stuffed they are. It's not the best sub I've ever had, but it was darn good.

1  Thank Marc R
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Any trip to the Windsor locks area it is mandatory to stop into H & M. The largest and tastiest grinder around. Staff is always fast and efficient with great customer service. Cappicola grinder is loaded and easily enough for two. Reuben grinder another favorite.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Never been disappointed, everything I've tried is good. Some of the best pizza in the area, and the sandwiches are even better. Portions are huge, absolutely great value.