“It's Wendys......”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #36 of 55 Restaurants in Windsor Locks
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Dependably Ok. That's not always a bad thing. We had chili, a salad, and a wrap thingy. It was cold outside and warm inside the restaurant. Another good thing.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This Wendy's was great at avoiding cross-contamination in their gluten free menu items. I have eaten at other Wendy's and have gotten really sick afterwards, but not so with the Wendy's in Windsor Locks. In fact, that Wendy's saved me from eating convenience store food for every meal.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

There's nothing worse than to drive to an airport hotel, arrive late at night and have to deal with an incompetent Wendy's crew for dinner. All the scenes in movies about drive throughs are true about this Wendy's.

First they don't understand you. Then they want you to pay cash instead of Debit because they screwed up the system. Then the manager comes out to fix things and finally after 15 minutes you get your bag and receipt and you are one your way to your hotel.

You get checked in and up to your room and finally open the bag for dinner (I know, my fault for not checking before driving off, but I needed to leave the area ASAP as brain cells were dying from the proximity of this Wendy's) only to find out you've been shorted on an item.

The final insult is when I called the Wendy's using the phone number on the receipt, the calls went unanswered and till picked up by a fax machine.

Lesson learned? Never visit this Wendy's again.

1  Thank The_Traveler_2013
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Wendy's has great food, but when I got to my hotel room to enjoy my take out meal, nothing in the bag was what I had ordered and it was cold. OMG, I got someone else's old order. In the trash it went. Had it not been 10pm, I would have made the effort to take it back. Oh well.