“Good food, decor, ambiance and service.”

Pho 75 Vietnamese Restaurant
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Went here after reading the TA reviews as we were staying 1 night at the Holiday Inn by the airport. It's easy to find in the strip mall facing the road right next to McDonald's. We drove as it was very cold but you could've walked in nice weather.
The decor is very nice, there is a good variety of menu choices, and the service was friendly. I ordered the rice vermicelli veg dish, I didn't realize it involved fried spring roll type items as well, was really looking for something healthier but it was nice anyway. Hubby had the fried rice with mixed meats and veg, he enjoyed it. We also shared fried spring rolls. Would like to explore the rest of the menu some other time. Reasonably priced and large size portions.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I got some take out from Pho, based on the TA ratings. I think it would have been better not sitting in a foam box for 10 minutes, as my vermicelli got mushy. Also, they make most things with shrimp as an ingredient, which I'm not a fan of. Also, my fault, but I ordered spring rolls, and they were served cold rather than deep fried, which I would have liked better. If near-vegetarian Asian food is your thing, you'll really like this place. Service was very good, also. I just need to pick a different place.

1  Thank rzrnaz
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I don't think I ever had Vietnamese food, but saw the reviews on YELP about this place. There main dish called PHO was delicious. Very different. We split the rare beef PHO. It is a soup with bean sprouts, and thin slices of not rare beef, but a delicious broth. On the side they bring you basil, a lime and a habanero pepper. You are supposed to put them in the soup to give it flavor. THis may not sound great but is is really tasty. We also got the crispy spring rolls which were delicious. They did the best they could with the space itself. There one drawback--WINE! They had 2 white zinfadels???, a chardonnay and a red wine(not sure what type.) I told the owner that they really didn't need two zinfadels-get rid of the Gallo and Keep the Beringer and add a Pinot Grigio or a Sauvignon Blanc.... But if rated for food, I'd give it 5 stars. Too bad it is far away and we can probably only go when we are traveling to the airport!

1  Thank ilovecheeba
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've happened to go to this restaurant twice since it opened months ago, and both times I was impressed with Pho 75.

-The staff is welcoming but not overbearing, and since we were new to Vietnamese food, the waiter explained menu items and how to experience pho.

-The atmosphere is beautiful, clean, and inviting. It was a definite change from other restaurants in the area, but pleasant to the eye.

-The food is spectacular. The menu isn't huge, but they do what is available remarkably well. The pho was delicious and something to be tried on the menu. The menu offered so many interesting options, with various noodle dishes, that I will certainly be back to try some others. The bubble tea was wonderful as well, and the tapioca balls were obviously fresh. Also, there are lunch specials, so if you're looking to experience authentic quality Vietnamese food for a cheaper price, that may be a great option.

When this restaurant first opened, I was afraid that it would collapse like so many others have in that empty plaza, especially because it was so different. Both times I have gone the restaurant was empty, but filled up with enthusiastic customers quickly. I really hope this restaurant stays around and continues to be successful, as there really isn't any other Vietnamese restaurants in the area. I'd certainly recommend this restaurant to anybody looking for great food at a reasonable price without having to go for fast food/a chain restaurant.

1  Thank sweetbutsourreviews
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Pho 75 offered a light, satisfying, tasty meal near our hotel the night before an early morning departure. The food was fresh and delicious. Our waiter explained the menu items and our selections were just as he said. Not only is Pho 75's Vietnamese cuisine a standout among the typical airport area offerings, the decor completely transforms what once was a taco venue. Fabrics, seeds, dried grasses, wood created a relaxed, tasteful atmosphere. There were candles on the tables, lively classical music in the air, yet casual dress felt totally appropriate. We would definitely work this into the arrival/departure plans when we can. If we lived closer, it'd be a regular destination for dining out.

2  Thank lynnsy