“Best of Windsor Locks, for certain!”

Pho 75 Vietnamese Restaurant
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Enfield, Connecticut
“Best of Windsor Locks, for certain!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've happened to go to this restaurant twice since it opened months ago, and both times I was impressed with Pho 75.

-The staff is welcoming but not overbearing, and since we were new to Vietnamese food, the waiter explained menu items and how to experience pho.

-The atmosphere is beautiful, clean, and inviting. It was a definite change from other restaurants in the area, but pleasant to the eye.

-The food is spectacular. The menu isn't huge, but they do what is available remarkably well. The pho was delicious and something to be tried on the menu. The menu offered so many interesting options, with various noodle dishes, that I will certainly be back to try some others. The bubble tea was wonderful as well, and the tapioca balls were obviously fresh. Also, there are lunch specials, so if you're looking to experience authentic quality Vietnamese food for a cheaper price, that may be a great option.

When this restaurant first opened, I was afraid that it would collapse like so many others have in that empty plaza, especially because it was so different. Both times I have gone the restaurant was empty, but filled up with enthusiastic customers quickly. I really hope this restaurant stays around and continues to be successful, as there really isn't any other Vietnamese restaurants in the area. I'd certainly recommend this restaurant to anybody looking for great food at a reasonable price without having to go for fast food/a chain restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank sweetbutsourreviews

Hampden, Massachusetts
“worthy destination, not just an airport stop”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Pho 75 offered a light, satisfying, tasty meal near our hotel the night before an early morning departure. The food was fresh and delicious. Our waiter explained the menu items and our selections were just as he said. Not only is Pho 75's Vietnamese cuisine a standout among the typical airport area offerings, the decor completely transforms what once was a taco venue. Fabrics, seeds, dried grasses, wood created a relaxed, tasteful atmosphere. There were candles on the tables, lively classical music in the air, yet casual dress felt totally appropriate. We would definitely work this into the arrival/departure plans when we can. If we lived closer, it'd be a regular destination for dining out.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank lynnsy
West Suffield, CT
“Delicious!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The Pho Tom is out of this world. It is very fresh and super flavorful. I find myself craving it all the time. I can't get enough!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Meghan228
northeast
“Something different..”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Was staying in the area and happened to come across this place. Authentic Vietnamese food, which the girl there explained all the menu items. Since i was on the go, i chose the Vietnamese sandwich, which was different, with a unique flavor.
Everything on the menu looked exciting to try, and I will make sure I will be there again when in that area.
Dining area has a nice asain decor, and very clean. For authentic Vietnamese food, you must stop here and check them out!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank tickettapper
New York City, New York
“Yummy food! Very authentic!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We have eaten here about 4 times in the last 2 weeks. The food is authentic and very healthy! Make sure you try the avocado shake! It's out of this world!

Visited September 2012