“Best deal around” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Windsor Locks
Enfield, Connecticut, United States
“Best deal around”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

I absolutely love this hotel,been back many times with my daughters and they like the pool the best. The staff is very friendly and always willing to go the extra mile to make your stay as comfortable as possible.I've stayed at many other hotels in the area and dollar for dollar they have the best overall value for the money(breakfast is pretty good to) not just a danish and coffee!!

A HUGE thanks to everyone at HillsPoint,keep doing what you do and I'll keep coming back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ty C, Manager at Travelodge Bradley Airport, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Tom S - Thanks so much for your 4 star review. We appreciate your comments and your business. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed here for one night at the end of June en route from Philadelphia to New Hampshire. The price for one night was very good. The property is older, but seems to be well maintained. The lobby area is very clean. We chose this hotel mainly because we have a 10 year old and he wanted to be able to swim. The pool looks newly renovated. It is clean and nice and there are fresh towels in the pool area for guests to use. Our room was nice. I have no complaints. There is no restaurant at the hotel, but the man at the front desk was very helpful and gave us information about places that deliver. We did that and the food arrived quickly. There is a complimentary breakfast available and the selection was good. We also chose this hotel because they allow pets. If you are traveling with a pet, be sure to check with the hotel directly to find out the pet fees which were not listed on the site through which we booked our hotel. After our stay, I did have a minor concern which was addressed very promptly and very satisfactorily by the management. So I would say this hotel is very careful about customer satisfaction and seeks to keep its customers happy. We would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ty C, Manager at Travelodge Bradley Airport, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
JWegner - Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure speaking with you regarding your issue with our pet fee. We have since changed the fee with your helpful feedback. We truly appreciate this. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

We are local and wanted a close place to use the pool. I am sorry we stayed but it was the cheapest. The room had an awful mold smell, there was mold in bathroom. I killed a bug, thinking it was a roach in bathroom. We had slider to outside but it didn't lock. We had to prop a pole in it. The pool was cold, I mean ice cold. On the OK side, the bathroom and pool area were clean. The room was unclean and one day the housekeepers made one bed but left one unmade. The staff was ok except at the breakfast, the attendent rude to my 20 yr old daughter. My advice, pay more, stay elsewhere.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Sadie1959 - I want to thank you for leaving a review and apologize for your poor stay. I hope that you asked the staff to be switched to another room. The pool is set to 82 degrees, which for some is a bit cold. It is difficult to have a temperature that everyone agrees on, but most guests have no issue with it. Thanks again for the review and we hope to see you again.
Washington, ME
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

We had booked two rooms for our stay in conjunction with the dog show in Springfield. We selected this hotel because they accept pets. Although the fee is a bit steep, it is per stay, not per night. The room was clean, but the rugs were frayed. It appears some renovations have been completed, but the room was still in need of freshening. It was nice to have a sliding door off our 1st floor room, making loading the dog crates easier. It was obvious the glass had been broken and replaced. On the plus side, the rooms are fairly spacious. We appreciated the large grassy areas for exercising the dogs. I was disappointed to see that there were no waste receptacles as we always clean up after our dogs.

There was an issue with the card reader on one of our rooms. The clerk at the desk was pleasant and made several attempts to remedy the situation, but it appeared the problem was in the reader, not the cards.

Breakfast was average, usual waffles, muffins, & cereal.

Nonetheless, it was a very good value. We would stay again for shows in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Ty C, Manager at Travelodge Bradley Airport, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Jane S. - Thank yo so much for taking the time to stop by Trip Advisor and fill out a review. We are glad that you found our hotel to be a nice value, we agree. Please keep us in mind the next time there is a dog show in the area. we look forward to seeing you again.
Florence, Italy
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Everything was nice and clean the only thing that I didn't like was that there were children running up and down the hallways...I wanted to tell them to sit down somewhere..me and my husband went there for our anniversary and it was romantic, I think it is just what you make out of it as well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Shabink M - Thank you for your 4 star review. We are glad that you had a nice anniversary. We hope to see you again next July.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

Large rooms, huge lobby and breakfast area. I have 5 children and this was a very nice, quite, and relaxing hotel. Price was nice with some discount six flag tickets. Will stay here again. I had small problem with my air conditioner soon after I arrived, I called front desk and 30 sec after I hung up people were at my door and had me move to next room which worked out great.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ty C, Manager at Travelodge Bradley Airport, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by Trip Advisor with your 4 star review. We look forward to seeing you next month! Have a great Holiday weekend.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

We spent our weekend at connecticut to visit his family and we stayed in this hotel. We usually booked our trip as packaged ( hotel, flight and car) and the cheaper the better bec hotel room is just a sleeping and shower place for us.before our trip my husband was so skeptical about this hotel bec. The previous name and owner of this hotel made a mess of this hotel i guess and we came there its not bad at all..my husband said the hotel improved a lot. Nice lobby and the indoor pool breakfast is great too..our room is good but the alley is kinda dark though and the backdoor is drak that somehow it made us feel that its not safe. We had a great stay. Nice n friendly staff too.
Thelocation is good its near on the highway.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thomas S, Manager at Travelodge Bradley Airport, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dianne - Thank you so much for your review on Trip Advisor. We are working hard every day to improve the hotel. Please keep us in mind the next time you travel to visit your family. We look forward to seeing you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Windsor Locks
#10 of 14 in Windsor Locks
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport
Baymont Inn & Suites East Windsor Bradley Airport
Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport

Been to Travelodge Bradley Airport? Share your experiences!