“The hotel is in a graeat area. I only stay there because of the bar, friendly ,safe.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Windsor Locks
Reviewed September 28, 2012

The rooms are filthy... Cobwebs all over the sliding glass door! The ceiling has stains on it. The sliding glass door would not open ... Talk about in need of an update! I have been going to the same hotel for almost 10 years... There was a bag rolled up by the heater-air conditioner, have no idea what it was.... Not going to touch it...

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Pillows are lumpy, NO TV listing guides. Asked for a TV guide as was told the desk people have repeatedly asked the manager to print som to no avail.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We stayed here for one night, June 27th 2012. I called in advance because I have a large family plus grandma traveling with us. I was able to secure 3 rooms, all next to each other and 2 were connecting since I had young children. 2 out of my 3 rooms were a park and fly rate since we had 2 cars we left for the duration of our vacation and the 3rd room was just a regular rate. Though we had hoped to arrive for the 2pm check in, we were late. Arrived around 5pm. They put us right on the schedule for a shuttle the next morning to the airport. Rooms were great, though we wanted extra pillows they were unable to provide for us. My kids enjoyed the indoor pool (the outdoor pool was under renovations). We got subway grinders right down the road (it is open 24 hours). All 3 rooms got there wake up calls on time and the driver was of the shuttle was wonderful and very accommodating for my group of 12! Coming back I called the hotel from the airport and they promptly arrived to return us to the hotel to get our car! Same driver as the first time and was just as wonderful with our large group. I tipped him well for being so great (each time). It was a great place to stay for one night while waiting to catch our flight. (though they said complimentary continental breakfast, FYI it was pastries and coffee...wish it had been more for the kids to be able to eat a better breakfast)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2012

when i walked into the room and saw the flat screen tv, the new furniture and the super comfy bed, the i go into the bathroom and it looks to be something out of 1980. old and broken yellow tiles formica counter tops and just a feeling of disapointment. i am not sure if they are still in the middle of a remodel, but i just cant see them leaving the room this way.... would stay here again if in area. did not use internet or breakfast. if the bathroom was remodeled i would have given 5 starts....

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 17, 2012

What a dump, I stayed here for 3nts, with my husband and my two daughters, the check in process was really slow, the outdoor pool was closed didn't let us know when we booked or when we checked in , they didn't even clean our room for the second day, called the front desk about it, they sent someone over she went to the bathroom change towels and that's it, not even taking the garbage out from the room, didn't even say anything when she came in, the bed sheets were to small for the double beds, we got up in the morning and the bed sheets were off the beds, the screen from the patio door, was broke, called the front desk to let them know, so I won't be charge for it, I asked for a microwave and a refridgerator, was not in the room when we got there, called front desk again she said that the housekeeping was gone for the day and I will get it next day, never got the microwave and the fridge. We stayed at the Ramada hotels alot and never seen anything like this.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Check in was fine. Room was old and.desperately in need of a remodel. Dirt, stains, and dust everywhere. We had a king with a sleeper sofa for our six year old. No bedding to be found for that bed. Called the front desk, took 3 hours to get because she was the only one working. Then, someone came into our room with a pass key...and ran away when they realized.people were in the room, my daughter got scared and cried....what is going on with this place. My days of staying in ramadas are over. I am so bummed out. Wish i stayed anywhere but here!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 23, 2012

i have never in my life written a review about anything, but this place was a dump... it was smelly from the start, all shifts at the front desk have no customer service skills, room had no internet or micro/refg, i finally checked out at 2am. i left feeling cheated and like i overpaid... i have been driving cross-country for 15yrs and i have never in my life had an experience this horrible... plz avoid if possible...

• Stayed: July 2012
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Airport
#11 of 14 in Windsor Locks
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport
Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!