This little Econolodge flied totally under the radar of many people, but should be considered the first/last stop for any overnight travel in or out of Bradley International (Hartford/Springfield). The rates are great, the park/fly/stay plan is OUTSTANDING and the staff are courteous, helpful and very personable. We've used this place to park the car/catch the (free) shuttle to the airport a number of times now, and every time the whole deal has been well worth it all. While the rooms are a little tired and, due to it's CT River Valley location/summer humidity, you occasionally have to deal with the usual moisture issues in older places, the upshot is it's a clean, safe, welcoming place to overnight for an early flight, leave the car for weeks, and expect everything to be as you left it when you return. Can't say enough about the staff...if anything's out of place or you need an extra _____, just ask and they'll do whatever it takes to help out. Don't expect the Ritz, but hey, it's an Econo lodge...if money wasn't an issue you wouldn't be checking this place out anyway, right? Happy Travels!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Inn And Suites Airport
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Airport Hotel Windsor Locks
- Econo Lodge Windsor Locks
- Windsor Locks Econo Lodge