“very helpful”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Airport
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Windsor Locks
“very helpful”
Reviewed September 25, 2005

We stayed in what would be considered an average room prior to an early morning flight. The shuttle service to and from the airport was timely. Upon our return, our car would not start althougth it would turn over. The hotel staff aided us by trying to jump start the car, but without sucess. They recomended a nearby garage which found a sensor to be bad. While I wited at the garage for the repair, the inn provided a room for my wife and son to relax in, at no charge. After consulting with my normal mechanic I determined the cost of the repair to be quite fair. What more could you want?

• Stayed December 2003
5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Reviewed February 5, 2005

Modest but comfortable rooms -- BUT, you can park for free during your trip. Valet service to the airport. Reasonable prices.

• Stayed March 2004, traveled on business
9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 31, 2004

i would never stay at this hotel again. left the keys to my brand new car with them (it was snowing and they said that they needed to move my car for plowing). when i returned from my vacation however my car was damaged - and guess what the managment said when i could finally get them on the phone - it's not our responsibility. nice huh. so if you value your car and don't want to spend $600 to have it repaired after they damaged it, then don't stay there!!

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 25, 2003

When possible I fly out of Bradley and I always stay at Bradly International Inn because of their service and ease of access. Bradley Inn has a great parking plan (14 days) & reliable airport shuttle service. I am a New Hampshire treasure hunter, own an established metal detector & treasure hunting shop, (est. 1973) in Keene, NH and publish a little treasure hunting newespaper, called the reasure Hunter's Gazette. Because of the Gazette, I travel to the Caribbean Islands and metal detect popular beaches, at least 6 times a year. Last year I found almost 200 gold items and my guests found over 600 gold items in the sea. ...

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travelers also viewed these Windsor Locks hotels
Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport
La Quinta Inn Hartford Bradley Airport
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport
SpringHill Suites Hartford Airport/Windsor Locks
Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Airport

Property: Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Airport
Address: 34 Old County Rd, Windsor Locks, CT 06096-1503
Location: United States > Connecticut > Windsor Locks
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Windsor Locks
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Econo Lodge Inn And Suites Airport