Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hartford - Bradley Airport(Windsor Locks)(Great Value!)
$104
$110
Orbitz.com
$137
Hotels.com
All reviewstwo room suiteconvenient motelshuttle service was promptking bednothing fancyearly morning flightleave your carafter midnightplace to sleepnight staycontinental breakfastnon smoking roomfree shuttlebradley airportsnowcouchconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Stayed here on 2/12 to be in the area of the airport before the snowy weather started. Stayed in a very nice 2-bedroom suite. Coffee pot and microwave was nice to have. The lady at check-in was very pleasant and nice. Our non-smoking room on the 2nd floor was very clean and comfortable. Didn't smell cigarette smoke anywhere inside the hallways. This was my 4th stay in this hotel and have already made another reservation for July.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Neel1708, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words of praise. We accommodate many guests each evening and we strive to make their night's stay a satisfying one. It is only through our guests eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide. Again thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again in July.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Ok first the hotel. Check in with Jen was seamless. She gave us a great room and the price was right. Nice and clean and on the first floor right by the office which was convenient as our flight was leaving first thing in the morning. The one thing that will keep me from going back to this hotel is their policy of taking your car keys and moving your vehicle while you are away. I asked about this policy in the morning before we left and was told they needed the keys to put the vehicles in long term parking. I imformed the young lady at the front desk that I would do it so I could keep my keys with me. She then informed me that if I didn't leave my keys I would be facing a locksmith bill when I returned. When we did return, my vehicle was two spaces down from where I left it. They needed my keys to move the car two spaces? Makes you wonder what is done with these vehicles while your away. Will NEVER use this hotel again!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dcquad
Neel1708, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

I am happy to hear that Jen made your stay a pleasant one and am sorry to hear that you won't be returning due to the policy of leaving your car keys. As for our policies in regards to your car it is for the safety of yours and other guests that we are the only ones who are allowed into our long term parking area. We do move your vehicle into our locked area behind the building once you departed and it just happen to be a coincidence that your car was pulled back into a spot a few spaces down. We take pride in making sure your car is safe and well protected when you leave it in our care. I do hope you will come and stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were flying out and this is what we got from a online booking site. We showed up early and theynletbus check in early with an extra 30$ charge. The halls and rooms smelt of cigarettes and the room was a little cramped. The airport shuttle was super easy and so convenient for us! There was a McDonalds and dunkin donuts in walking distance. Needless to say we sat at McDonalds most of the day and night watching planes come in and out. Cheap price.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Neel1708, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

I am sorry to hear about the issues you encountered when you stayed with us. I would like the opportunity to correct that early check in fee that you were charged since that amount is not our policy. Please feel free to call us at your convenience.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

The staff is very friendly , from the check in counter to the van drivers. Location to the airport great & the ability to park & pick up at end of trip is great. On the other hand, the cons to the room are many. Our room was non smoking; but the minute you opened the door to the hall all you smelled is smoke. Smoke through out the whole motel, walking down the halls, waiting for the van etc. Yeck. The room was the noisiest room we've ever had. Sounded like the person taking a shower was taking in right next to your bed. We also had a constant water dripping sound in the ceiling. Kept thinking the celling was going to cave in. The tv is the old style as are the bed linens with a very uncomfortable pillow. There are a lot of new motels in the area since the last time we stayed over before a trip. Will try those next time.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Neel1708, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay with us was..

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be checking on the issues you had . Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and we hope you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

This hotel is very clean with huge rooms and it also includes a good breakfast. It is conveniently located near Bradley Airport and also includes a free shuttle to the airport.The staff is very accommodating and friendly; they told us that we could be picked up at a nearby restaurant and be brought back to the hotel by the shuttle- it was a great convenience because we had been dropped off at the hotel and didn't have our car. I would definitely stay here again when I have to get an early flight.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Neel1708, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

On behalf of the staff and management , I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise. Good service depends upon people willing to give their best at all times , that's why its truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staffs effort and take the time to say thanks. We look forward to seeing you again when you travel. Again, let me thank you for your kind words.